"Hero of Fortune City" in Co-Op?

Preykousis

Can this unlock for the non-hosting player?

My friend got the game and we started a playthrough for the 50 survivors. We rescued these:

1. Denyce Calloway

2. Lenny Mooney

3. LaShawndra Dawkins

4. Gordon Dawkins

5. Doris Elchart

6. Chad Elchart

7. Esther Alwin

Then I saved, and of course with this game, he got booted and he saved also. He joined back and we then rescued:

8. Kenneth Walsh

9. Jack Ellis

10. Brittany Beck

11. Stuart Holmes

12. Curtis Ellenton

13. Jon Boog

14. Brian Scherbey

15. Kevin Meyers

I already have save 10 survivors, but after we saved the second lot, he didn't get his Achievement for 10 survivors, so is it glitched or can't you do that in co-op for both players?

Me and my brother did the saving survivor achievements in co-op, so I know it can be done. Something may have glitched when he got booted from the game possibly. Did you save anyone when he wasn't in the game? Was he in the game from the beginning? I know co-op is glitchy in this game but I can't remember the particulars of how it works exactly.

EDIT: I already had the achievements, but my brother got them, so he was the host. I guess only the host can get the achievements from looking at a guide.

Edited by bblcreator8790

Yeah I'm the one doing it with my friend (Preykousis) and we have saved 16 saviours and no achievement for saving ten saviours. I have seen on this forum somewhere that if you do this in co-op. Only the host will get the achievement for all 50 saviours. The only way I or anyone else playing as player 2 and not the host could get this achievement, is mostly likely if we did it in one play through/run without saving the game. That would mean that I or anyone else playing as player 2. Would not get kicked from the game. But of course you have to save just to be safe no one wants to do all that again. So I guess you can only do this in a solo play through. Or do it In co-op but that means that you can not save as it will kick player 2 out rendering his achievement invalided. Why is this game so stupid when it comes to saving the game/booting the co-op partner out. CAPCOM NEEDS TO FIX THIS FOR DR3.

Yeah I'm the one doing it with my friend (Preykousis) and we have saved 16 saviours and no achievement for saving ten saviours. I have seen on this forum somewhere that if you do this in co-op. Only the host will get the achievement for all 50 saviours. The only way I or anyone else playing as player 2 and not the host could get this achievement, is mostly likely if we did it in one play through/run without saving the game. That would mean that I or anyone else playing as player 2. Would not get kicked from the game. But of course you have to save just to be safe no one wants to do all that again. So I guess you can only do this in a solo play through. Or do it In co-op but that means that you can not save as it will kick player 2 out rendering his achievement invalided. Why is this game so stupid when it comes to saving the game/booting the co-op partner out. CAPCOM NEEDS TO FIX THIS FOR DR3.

Well it's not too bad though, you'll need multiple playthroughs for your level 50 anyway -.-