Got the game for the week end

Haseo22

Awesome, we got someone.

But we still would love new players!

I forgot to thank you for leaving right after getting your achievement! I love teaming with people who leave and dont care about other guy achievement.

So in other words, dont boost with evilclownbobo cause he will leave after he get his achievement done.

I forgot to thank you for leaving right after getting your achievement! I love teaming with people who leave and dont care about other guy achievement.

So in other words, dont boost with evilclownbobo cause he will leave after he get his achievement done.

I wasn't there to boost. I even told "SIC_MAGGOT" that I wanted to earn them legit. And, you all were the only ones online besides myself, so I kept playing.

I was playing to win because I actually enjoy this show and the game and have a life that doesn't allow me to play a game nonstop for an entire day, especially just to "boost" for achievements.

Thanks for just assuming that I left because I got just 1 of the 5 other online Achievements that I need. I left because I had something come up that just so happened to occur right after I got the achievement.

• 4 years later...