Saints Row The Third: Challenge Guide

tripleb2k

The taunting is the ONLY challenge giving me trouble. I just played through 5 star firefights with every gang and must've had 100 taunts in the end and my counter says I have 2. Furthermore, I tried to do some taunts in Deckers die (mission) and got around another 30 there, all to which didn't count either. I simply ask that somebody can tell me how to get these last 48 stupid ass taunts, as this is truly pissing me off now!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in another thread, this is not true. I've taunted enemy gang members who were shooting me and received taunting credits occasionally. It's pretty much just as unreliable as taunting gang members who aren't shooting at you.

Going to go ahead and call shenanigans on this one as well. A buddy of mine and me both tried this on 2 different accounts and recieved no credit after a 30 minute trial period.

I've beaten the game and have 0/50 taunts. I've definitely taunted a few times before. I can't even find gang members to taunt now, so I'm screwed I guess.

Go to this thread to see how to do the taunt challenge after beating the game:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=345086

Worked like a charm for me

not that the power sliding challenge is hard, but its possible to get it all done in one power slide. go to the airport as mentioned by the guide. get going pretty fast. handbrake with A and turn. once you have lost some speed, turn the other way and keep alternating. i was able to power slide for 2 minutes this way

As I said, people were having problems with it and the only way it would count is smashing their car into a wall after bailing. If it still works by crashing into objects, that's great. I'm pointing out a glitch some people are having.

I've tried this method and I'm a bit confused. I ram into a wall and all I get is a bit of money. Is this supposed to happen or is the Car torpedo message supposed to come out.

I've tried this method and I'm a bit confused. I ram into a wall and all I get is a bit of money. Is this supposed to happen or is the Car torpedo message supposed to come out.

You should be getting the Car Torpedo message. Start a long way from the wall and dive out a far distance from the wall. I think you maybe diving out too late and it's not counting.

You should be getting the Car Torpedo message. Start a long way from the wall and dive out a far distance from the wall. I think you maybe diving out too late and it's not counting.

I found an easy way to get the car torpedo challenge done very quickly. Get a fast car like the Torch or Temptress and fully upgrade the reinforced bumper and nitrous. Now just use nitrous into oncoming traffic at full speed and then bail. This method got me 200% - 300% car torpedos every time because the car you are driving into usually blows up causing lots of damage.

I've been doing this for about 2 hours now and either i'm jumping out to early or to late. It's the last challenge I need and it's really starting to annoy me.

not that the power sliding challenge is hard, but its possible to get it all done in one power slide. go to the airport as mentioned by the guide. get going pretty fast. handbrake with A and turn. once you have lost some speed, turn the other way and keep alternating. i was able to power slide for 2 minutes this way

Thanks, worked like charm!

Yea Im having the same trouble with survival, I finished 25 now so I need 1 more, but the only problem is Ive been waiting around just walking through the city for an hour now and I dont get the last call.. Is there a main story survival mission to get to 26?

Yea Im having the same trouble with survival, I finished 25 now so I need 1 more, but the only problem is Ive been waiting around just walking through the city for an hour now and I dont get the last call.. Is there a main story survival mission to get to 26?

There is one survival that can only be done after s

completing a certain story mission.