Achievement Guide and Road Map

acoustic can

One notation:

Critic – 15:gsicon:

Review 5 or more items on Community Creations

Before you are allowed to review something, you first have to download it. You can get this achievement while you are trading downloads with people for the You’ve Got Fans! achievement.

ACTUALLy, you don't need to download it to review it. All you need to do is view it & then submit a review. Just did this without downloading anything from anyone & did it again on my friends console to confirm. Hope this helps those out who thought they had to deal with the hassel of downloading due to at times bad servers.

Edited by mighty1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a PPV? I know its Paper Per View but is that like Wrestlemania or something?? Or do I do with within RAW or Smackdown or something??

It's the one on Sunday. There's one pay per view a month, and that's where all title matches are scheduled.

Raw, smackdown and superstars are weekly shows, wrestlemania, survivor series etc are pay per views

Great guide man, just a query regarding the comeback! Achievement, once I've started the comeback with Y, the next buttons I that show up, do I press them as quick as I can, hold it down or tap repeatedly?? I ask cos I have tried this numerous times against a number of opponents, but every time I try this they always counter me straight after the initial Y button :( any help would be greatly appreciated on this matter. Thanks

can you use a created character from the community

For the Universe achievements? Yes.

Each RTWM took 2-3 hours? What game were you playing? The Villian story alone is taking forever. Maybe it feels longer because it's absolutely unbearable. Regardless, it takes a lot longer than that.

That was just an average based on the time it took me. I was able to knock all three out in around 9 1/2 hours.

2-3 hours may not be "totally" accurate, but it's not much more than that...3-4 per, tops. Played it on hard, still got through the whole thing in under 10 hours. The only time I ever encountered any real issues was with glitches (Such as one particularly annoying time where the computer had to tag in, walked over to their corner, didn't tag in, and just reversed EVERY SINGLE MOVE I made. Didn't try to pin, hit any of it's own attacks, anything like that. Just refused to tag in or let me make a move).

For Master of the brawl, can i use just use "B" to irish whip my opponent and then hit YXA or B for the finisher? Or do i need to use Y to initiate the irish whip? I've just been using B to irish whip then y to finish them off and i swear i hot every spot and no acheivement.

is this game as easy as this guide suggests ??i am getting this on Monday and have got 1000 on all 4 WWE Games i have so do let me know ASAP :) (Y)

The RTWM stories can be a bitch because they are so long and you are often placed in handicap brawls/matches where the AI is cheap. Aside from that, though, the rest of the achievements are a breeze. Playing through on a second account to test my guide, I was able to knock out all the achievements aside from the RTWM ones in around two hours.

For Master of the brawl, can i use just use "B" to irish whip my opponent and then hit YXA or B for the finisher? Or do i need to use Y to initiate the irish whip? I've just been using B to irish whip then y to finish them off and i swear i hot every spot and no acheivement.

Yeah, use :bbut: to whip them into the right spot and then you can hit any button to get the KO. I would suggest watching the video and going in the same exact order. I did it this way on two accounts and had no trouble getting the achievement.

I have a Finisher with 7 downloads, but the You've Got Fan Achievement won't pop. I tried at least two dozen times to enter the Community Creation Section but nothing happens. When I look into the section "My Info" the Upload and Download part of the screen is empty, no number or anything. Any ideas?