F1 2011 League Season 2 xbox 360

will726721

Looking for Racers to top up numbers for a 2nd season first season is almost over looking to start season 2 on sunday the 11th of december we race weekly on a sunday doing 2 20% races with qualifying theres also a website where the standings etc are recorded and can be viewed by racers, all are welcome doesnt matter how fast or slow as long as your a clean racer as wehave had no problems with Mario Karters in Season one and would like to carry onto season 2 with this,

All Racers from season 1 are being given the oppurtunity to register 1st,

in the meantime we have roughly 6 places at the moment so if you are interested please leave a post with your gamertage and prefered team, you can find out which teams are free at www.f12011league.weebly.com

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok cheers I have messaged him. Was being a bit of a prat looking only at the standings and not the teams, in which there was no space visible but if there is space for a round or 2 thats always good! Wouldnt say im the best racer but I do try to stay clean with any other racers that end up at the back of the field with me :p

• 3 weeks later...