The SAFEST way to get 7 day survivor?

Hunter Kahn

Hey all. I know there have been posts about various walkthrus for 7 day survivor, but I was wondering what you feel is the SAFEST one. In other words, the one that pits you against the least amount of bosses, and gives you the lowest risk of running out of food or something like that.

I've tried for 7 day twice and failed both times; once because the walkthru I had sucked and I ran out of food at 6 days and 18 hours. The second time because I made a dumb mistake and got killed by Cliff Hudson. If I go for it a third time I'd like to ensure I'm following the safest way.

This site claims to be the best "non-confrontational" way. Can anyone vouch for it?:

http://newcenstein.com/non-confrontational.html

I used a video walkthrough until the sixth day, if you have the megabuster you can pretty much deal with anything. In addition, you have the laser sword so that will help you immensely. Anyways I followed this walkthrough to a T, only killed folks until just before the final 24 hours and I decided to hold up in the antique store (which has a clock) surviving off of all the food I had.

Hey all. I know there have been posts about various walkthrus for 7 day survivor, but I was wondering what you feel is the SAFEST one. In other words, the one that pits you against the least amount of bosses, and gives you the lowest risk of running out of food or something like that.

I've tried for 7 day twice and failed both times; once because the walkthru I had sucked and I ran out of food at 6 days and 18 hours. The second time because I made a dumb mistake and got killed by Cliff Hudson. If I go for it a third time I'd like to ensure I'm following the safest way.

This site claims to be the best "non-confrontational" way. Can anyone vouch for it?:

http://newcenstein.com/non-confrontational.html

This has to be the safest guide out there. I think he made it just for that reason.

• 2 weeks later...
Definite not the way I would do it because I would die of boredom. I love killing the psycho/survivors for food!

Your right on the boredom part but i mean last achieves for 1000. Personally dont wanna spend a few hours to only die trying to have a bit of fun already died on day 3 cause i was trying to punch and kick 1000 kills for fun lol.

Edited by KingRep
Grammar

• 3 months later...

Hey, I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd post anyway. I always put this achievement off thinking I'd die after like 6 days and be pissed off but I tried this yesterday and completed it first time. I thought it was incredibly easy. What I did was to make sure I had the 3 books, the Real Mega Buster and 7 pieces of food at all times.

It takes 120 minutes for 1 day to pass in the game. Your health takes just under 20 minutes to deplete. I spent about 2 hours (1 Day) in each location and waited at the below places;

Paradise Plaza - Where the Katana is

Movie Land - In any movie theater but made sure the door was closed.

Entrance Plaza - Where the pick axe is next to the escalator.

Al Fresca Plaza - In the fountain.

Food Court - Where Carlito attacks you.

Wonderland Plaza - The beauty stand where you find the grapefruit.

North Plaza - Where you find the book.

Lesuire Park - In a car. Drive in the tunnels then back out to respawn it.

You can't be attacked in any of those places, just make sure you have 7 slots of food. Always keep wine, orange juice, juice (any kind), coffee creamer, well done streak. Whenever possible. Never let your inventory drop below 11 items. When there are no more healing items in the area, move onto the next one.

If you find things such as cookies, cheese, squash or corn. They only heal 3 blocks. 3 blocks will take 15 minutes to be removed, which is 3 hours gametime, use these whenever you get them. You can put all of your good items in a safe place. For example, put all of the wine down next to the Katana, then find all the food from Paradise Plaza and return to the Katana, move onto the next area when you have 7 healing items left.

If you have 7 healing items (such as wine, orange juice etc) that will last for 140 minutes, which works out at around 1 day and 4 hours game time. On the last day have a bit of a look around if you're worried, there are plenty of psychopaths. I think I only killed 6 total during the time I played. It takes 840 minutes to complete.