ChemicalxRachel

Is this game a day-one purchase?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is this game a day-one purchase?

• Definitely day-one purchase
    • I'd hold off a little bit
    • Wait for it to go on deal of the week
    • No, not at all worth it.

So, I've always loved Apples to Apples games with my friends. And when this came out I was excited. Though, I've played the demo and can't really decide if its a purchase or not and thought I'd come to get some opinions. So far to me it doesn't feel like apples to apples, since you cannot choose the red card you wish to use for the certain green card.

I'm not sure, so I'm asking opinions of those who've bought the game. Is this game a day-one purchase, or should I hold off?

So, I've always loved Apples to Apples games with my friends. And when this came out I was excited. Though, I've played the demo and can't really decide if its a purchase or not and thought I'd come to get some opinions. So far to me it doesn't feel like apples to apples, since you cannot choose the red card you wish to use for the certain green card.

I'm not sure, so I'm asking opinions of those who've bought the game. Is this game a day-one purchase, or should I hold off?

The online multiplayer plays more like the real game. The judge has a certain green card and you pick from a bunch of red cards which one you think goes best with the green card. Personally, the single player is a bit discouraging and not anything like the original game but it also very easily completed with a very small 5g achievement to unlock. But the multiplayer is loads of fun, although there is the downside that there are not a lot of people online with this game currently.

Hope this somewhat helps!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...