Your Experience on getting achievement buildings

GAZZ16

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't even win a single Skirmish match. I've tried all the suggestions in this thread, but I still lose every single time.

Perhaps someone could fill me in on exactly what they do from start to finish?

What I personally do,

Ally Unstoppable Greek King Minos,

Enemy Untoppable Celt Village Elders

Huge Oasis

High map Resources

Wonder

I immediatly put my villagers to work on the berry bushes, and start building more with the start food. I continue doing this until I have 20 population, but make sure I only have a max of 2 villagers in build at a time so that everytime I get 200 food I can gift it. Early food = more villagers for your ally = quicker build. When the Berry bushes run out, I then just focus on wood the rest of the game, gifting everytime I have 200. Typically done at 12minutes.

What I personally do,

Huge Oasis

High map Resources

Wonder

I'm using the same setup but I'm doing nothing. I just idle all the way and let my ally win the game. Won 20 out of 24 games

What I personally do,

Huge Oasis

High map Resources

Wonder

I immediatly put my villagers to work on the berry bushes, and start building more with the start food. I continue doing this until I have 20 population, but make sure I only have a max of 2 villagers in build at a time so that everytime I get 200 food I can gift it. Early food = more villagers for your ally = quicker build. When the Berry bushes run out, I then just focus on wood the rest of the game, gifting everytime I have 200. Typically done at 12minutes.

I must be the world's worst player (or the unluckiest), but I've followed this method exactly six times now, and so far I've only won once. It's beginning to embarrass me; I am ashamed.

Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that I'm only level 15 and I am not using a premium civ?

I must be the world's worst player (or the unluckiest), but I've followed this method exactly six times now, and so far I've only won once. It's beginning to embarrass me; I am ashamed.

Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that I'm only level 15 and I am not using a premium civ?

It really has to be a problem with your level or that you are not premium. I used this method today and won 10 out of 12 games without doing anything.

You might try setting enemy AI to fierce and your ally to Unstoppable(95% win)

I've got the Tomb Blueprint with AI's set to fierce.

The chests max out at your level. So I think its around level 36+ that you need an unstoppable enemy, otherwise you will still get the max you can get for your level with 4 fierce and you'll pretty much always win :D

The reward for the chests is respective of how many coins the quest gives, with 220 being level 40 chests.

Thanks for the help, I'll keep all this information in mind.

But, since I'm here I'll ask one last and final question:

Will I unlock the 'Achieve level x with Premium Greek content.' achievements if I first reach level 40 and then purchase the premium content?

Yes, as soon as you buy the premium you'll unlock the achievements earnt.

or you can go afk with the same settings, just put the enemy's to fierce instead of unstoppable. works about 99.9 percent of the time. Great for power leveling your civs.

I started the game and went AFK and when I came back it had timed me out. How did you avoid this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3pzXydA_9sg/SlhHgKN_68I/AAAAAAAAAFg/HmzjvmGLbnA/s320/Drinking-Bird-Simpsons-01.jpg

I don't go fully AFK, I give away my initial resources, set my villagers to gather from bushes then alt tab out to browse the net. Come back every 5 minutes or so to gift resources. If you were constantly pressing a button, that might prevent the game from kicking you for idling. Thus the picture of the drinking bird, lol.

The chests max out at your level. So I think its around level 36+ that you need an unstoppable enemy, otherwise you will still get the max you can get for your level with 4 fierce and you'll pretty much always win :D

The reward for the chests is respective of how many coins the quest gives, with 220 being level 40 chests.

Where did you see the info about the number of coins letting you know what level the chests are? Had no idea about that.

Also is it possible to find the buildings using any empire? or do i have to use the greek in order to find the library in a chest.

Edited by Phat Chimpanzee

Where did you see the info about the number of coins letting you know what level the chests are? Had no idea about that.

Also is it possible to find the buildings using any empire? or do i have to use the greek in order to find the library in a chest.

Was figured out by the community, the coin drops by 5 per level chest reward. e.g, 220 = level 40, 215 = 39, 210 = 38 etc.

You can get all the buildings as any civ. Personally;

Egypt = 2 Sphinx, 1 Library and Academy

Greek = 1 Sphinx, 1 Academy and 1 Tomb

Persians = 1 Library

I have played Egypt almost 3 times as long as my Greek, but as you can see, it doesn't show by these stats. Its all pure luck.

any mission in particular you did for chest farming? I read the lots of rogues quest is good, but i've been choosing that mission for over a month and replay for an hour or so a night and mostly get broken stuff. I occasionally get epic materials. What mission did you try for those?

I did lots of rouges many, many times. I did once get one of the buildings, but it didn't really seem worth it. The Skirmish method is so much more efficent, and I earnt quite a few buildings from little work using it. If you don't have Skirmish though, then Lots of Rouges is the way to go ;)

I did lots of rouges many, many times. I did once get one of the buildings, but it didn't really seem worth it. The Skirmish method is so much more efficent, and I earnt quite a few buildings from little work using it. If you don't have Skirmish though, then Lots of Rouges is the way to go ;)

I do have it, but the only method I've been told is terrible. Unless I'm doing something wrong my team never wins.

Just wondering is the method playing 4-4 everyone set to hardest difficulty and play the wonder victory game type? I was told to do that and set resources to low and Oasis map XL map size, with all persian enemies and at least one egypt ally. But any time I do that my team gets invaded in no time OR the other team will begin construction way before my side even gets close. Any help on your method would be appreciated. But yah i was told to just focus on getting one of my allies wood and theyd do the rest. But ya no luck that way.

I do have it, but the only method I've been told is terrible. Unless I'm doing something wrong my team never wins.

Just wondering is the method playing 4-4 everyone set to hardest difficulty and play the wonder victory game type? I was told to do that and set resources to low and Oasis map XL map size, with all persian enemies and at least one egypt ally. But any time I do that my team gets invaded in no time OR the other team will begin construction way before my side even gets close. Any help on your method would be appreciated. But yah i was told to just focus on getting one of my allies wood and theyd do the rest. But ya no luck that way.

2v4 all on unstoppable. Persian Minos ally, Eggy/Greek Village Elder enemies.

Just wondering is the method playing 4-4 everyone set to hardest difficulty and play the wonder victory game type?

No.

As Uranium Deposit also said, its 2vs4, with you on the 2.

This is what I personally do;

Enemy Unstoppable Celt Village Elders

Huge Oasis

High map Resources

Wonder

Pretty much win 100% of the time. Only failed once, when my allies decided to give up building their Wonder xD Takes about 12minutes.

can confirm the above method works as i do exactly same setup. altho yet to get sphinx after doing prob 50 times + :( last 1 i need

I had spent 400 hours playing this game before I got my last building. 50 times sounds like nothing compared to what you may have to do :(

Best thing to do is to do it 3 times which each civ, as if you have all 4, then you get the daily challenges chests 4 times a day.