All Title Update and Hot Fixes Here

TITLE UPDATES

TU1: Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day.

TU2: Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.

TU3: Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.

TU4: Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.

TU5: Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.

TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat loss when player loses connection from server (internet pull / drop).

NEW TU

TU7: Improvement to address "Host Disadvantage" / "Lag Compensation" that caused hosts with good connections to be hindered. Plus ability to hot fix additional tweaks based on user feedback to this change.

HOT FIXES

No Recoil glitch

Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)

Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix

Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies

Hot Fix Updates (Releasing Today 12/12/11)

Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts

FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Fix for Shotgun's with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)

Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) - Reduce hipspread.

Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun

Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.

Fix map exploits on Dome

Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development and/or Discussion

Updates to the Spawn system

Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.

Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.

Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.

LINK http://tinyurl.com/bpnkx7q

i will be updating daily as more info comes from fourzerotwo

Edited by XxIPUNISH3RIxX

i was surprised there was an update today when i decided to work on some spec ops, but dang! 6 updates? they need to get all their ducks on the same page instead of putting one page on all the ducks. so much updating for silly things that are almost all related. in this short time can they not wait a week and make sure the stuff they patched works?

When the Red Dot and Shotgun were used together the reticule for the RDS wasn't aligned correctly.

That's what the patch notes are referring to.

thanks. I am going for 2500 kills with this gun and they dont need to change anything about it. I use steady aim, Quickdraw, slight of hand, xtended mags, foucus. PURE BEAST!!!! Never use the shotgun. have had no luck with it at all on any gun.

thanks. I am going for 2500 kills with this gun and they dont need to change anything about it. I use steady aim, Quickdraw, slight of hand, xtended mags, foucus. PURE BEAST!!!! Never use the shotgun. have had no luck with it at all on any gun.

Masterkey is ok but it was VERY useful on the CM901 as an underbarrel attachment on that gun increased (or glitch increased rather) the fire rate.

I remember MW2 had a fair share of misaligned sights that never got fixed.