Another half decent game ruined by drifting

w4rh34d

i hate the drifting in this game it doesn't give you hints on what buttons to press like tap A then trigger of however you do this stupid drifting thing if you people that can "drift" like gods let me know how to cause i cant seen to figure it out cause i don't think you just keep hold of trigger and dodge walls cause that's not fun

• 1 month later...

Drifting in Juiced 2 just takes practice, if you turn just before the corner and use the brake to slow down a bit and if your going to slow use the hand brake, taking your finger off the throttle works well as your on the corner, anyway ive done a video to show its possible to drift in a 4WD car.......its ****ing hard lol...

To watch in HD click HD at the botom of the player

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQkqZ083mo]YouTube - Juiced 2 drifting in an Evo VIII (in widescreen and Hi-Def)[/ame]

Edited by Br41th
add a bit more

• 1 month later...

if i wanted to slide around like a prick allday i would have gone ice skating.

what do you guys think?

does anyone actually like drifting?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at the Ice skating thing.

Personally I hate drifting but this game isn't bad. + I suck at at drifting too and I am stuck on one of the lower tiers.

• 5 months later...

Drifting was hard for me at the beginning too but now i'm getting the hang of it. The 5 Mill acheivment was easy after figuring out how the hell to drift, and i got to 19,375,492 for the 20 million acheivment. I was sooooo pissed. I guess i'll try again later but that sucked. I like to use the RX7 or the lotus for drifting.

• 1 month later...
ok so i have finally got to unlock the final race in league 2, avoiding all the stupid drift events.

after spending a good 2 hours getting all the protypes to realise i didnt need them but just needed a car that maxed out to league 2, im using the skyline r32.

and now im expected to get 1,000,000 points chain drift.

at best i have managed 250,000 after about 2 hours of the car spining round and clipping walls.

if i wanted to slide around like a prick allday i would have gone ice skating.

when i got this game i got it cause i like to race cars fast and mod them to go even faster.

I actually thought this game was underated at first but now i agree its worth a 5/6 10 at best purely because you have to do the drift bullshit to progress.

they ruined need for speed carbon with drift events in my opinion.

what do you guys think?

does anyone actually like drifting?

Cry much?

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/Suzuka-Miyamoto/crycrycry.gif