Achievement Trading Thread

Ix B4LL1N xI

I was just nosing around and I can't seem to find much info on this achievement.

I'm curious as to if we really need 8 people to do team domination and some other achievements? Can't we just make 2 vs. 2 teams and get it?

We do need 8 people for the team domination. The rest can be done with less.

If we get together 6 people I am willing to use my other two consoles to make up 8 people. It is probably easier to do this on a standard race and not the other game types.

I'm not sure if other events can be 1v1 or need to be 2v2 but we'll work our way through them. Each person needs to win with the MOST kudos. So hopefully that can be 1v1 or 2v2 so it cuts down on the time.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do need 8 people for the team domination. The rest can be done with less.

If we get together 6 people I am willing to use my other two consoles to make up 8 people. It is probably easier to do this on a standard race and not the other game types.

I'm not sure if other events can be 1v1 or need to be 2v2 but we'll work our way through them. Each person needs to win with the MOST kudos. So hopefully that can be 1v1 or 2v2 so it cuts down on the time.

That's a fantastic idea. I think I can also get my sister or girlfriend to join in via splitscreen so we can have another player in case the need arises.

Can anyone else do something similar. System link or another controller?

Looking for a group of 8 or more to do the following achievements in PGR4:

team domination

team leader

1-2 finishBeat Bizarre

Tourist Kudos King

Open Cat Champion

Open Mouse Master

1 AcaPer89

2 AntMurda

3 MaDDaWQ

4 Bellend124

5 characstar

6 Buffy985 (my girlfriend or an empty controller which I can use it has 1 month gold account so it should work)

if you need any of the achievements above

you may add yourself to the list and once it is complete

we can organize a date.

hey Alexsandar2 i think we can go ahead and start this. I found out today that you can play ranked with 2 profiles per console and the second account only needs to be xbl silver. This means we can do team dominator with minimum 4 people who have created a second xbl silver account and a second controller.

I feel we should help everyone get the achievement but if people don't show up or aren't interested then we can do it with 4 people minimum.

Sweet!

We finally have enough people guys!

I'm gonna start adding everyone who is on the list to my Xbox Friends list.

I'll send you all a voice message just to confirm your participation.

Anyway, we still need a date.

Since most of you are from the West :) and share a similar Timezone you guys should pick the date and time, as for me, if it means playing at 4 am in the morning, than SO BE IT!

I feel like the next weekend should be perfect for us, but if you guys can join in during working days than awesome! :D

team domination

team leader

1-2 finishBeat Bizarre

Tourist Kudos King

Open Cat Champion

Open Mouse Master

1 AcaPer89

2 AntMurda

3 MaDDaWQ

4 Bellend124

5 characstar

6 Buffy985

7 Brotkiller91

8 (someone else with a controller)

Anyway guys we really should plan out this date. They are going to shut down the servers really soon and I'd really like to get these nasty achievements!

This sunday at 22:00 GMT +00

How does that sound to everyone. Let me know as soon as possible if this time doesn't suit you so we can change it.

I'll also send you all messages on xbox live just to make sure.

The online achievement run that was this sunday (30.10.2011.) was a success.

I'd like to thank the following players for their assistance and to congratulate them on their brand new achievements.

AntMurda

MaDDaWQ

characstar

Brotkiller91

FightTheRise05

XxMetal D 420xX

Thank you very much guys,

If it hadn't been for all of you we never would have gotten the achievements.

Sincerely

MrGrinch989 (Previously known as "AcaPer89" )

Edited by aleksandar2

Theres a session on tonight Friday the 11th at 9pm gmt which is 4pm EST to be included in it simply send me a friend request my GT is RYN16 were mainly going for team domination and team leader and 1-2 finish but there will also be a chance to get the rest of the multiplayer achievements afterwards as we are always happy to help hope to see some of you guys there cheers :)

I would like to get the online achievements. Please fill in your name in you want to help for the team domination achievement. I would like to try to get all the online achievements in one go. We can set up a time and date if the group is full.

1. Wcbezoeker

2. LoneWolf0913 (EST time zone)

3. MdntRainDncr (EST time zone)

I would like to get the online achievements. Please fill in your name in you want to help for the team domination achievement. I would like to try to get all the online achievements in one go. We can set up a time and date if the group is full.

1. Wcbezoeker

2. LoneWolf0913 (EST time zone)

3. MdntRainDncr (EST time zone)

4. Swanky Banker (GMT)

I also need all the online achievements so I'd be really happy to join your group.