Achievement Trading Thread

Ix B4LL1N xI

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think that anyone plays this anymore. I have sat for hours waiting for a ranked match to load just to get the 'First Timer' Achievement.

I guess I will give up on this game now as I need the space on the hard drive - if in the future anyone wants to play drop me an invite and I'll join (possibly).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I had got this game when it was first out and got as much G as I could and only remain with the Team Domination to get after 3 yrs of 1230G I think it's about time to change this guys!

So I'm seriously interested in 8player team boosting!

Please add me if interested too!

• 3 weeks later...
I need all online achievements. send friend requests

1. Wcbezoeker

2. LoneWolf0913 (EST time zone)

3. MdntRainDncr (EST time zone)

4. Swanky Banker (GMT)

5. stuntz0rZz

6. AcidicDavey (GMT)

I've added myself to the list, all I need is the Team Domination one but am more than willing to help others clean up too.

Originally Posted by stuntz0rZ http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. Wcbezoeker

4. Swanky Banker (GMT)

5. stuntz0rZz

6. AcidicDavey (GMT)

7. Beert Best

also need all online achievements.... ;)

Originally Posted by stuntz0rZ http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. Wcbezoeker

4. Swanky Banker (GMT)

5. stuntz0rZz

6. AcidicDavey (GMT)

7. Beert Best

8. KILLER BIN (GMT)

also need all online achievements.... ;)

I'm up for boosting this. Added my name and sent stuntz0rZz a message to see if its still happening.

Alright people. I have sent friend requests to the following 17 people who posted messages after the last group.

AcidicDavey

Beert Best

Daegon Phyn

EddieG

ELLIOT110

Jarvis INC

KAM7KAZ7

LeeroyThornhill

LoneWolf0913

MdntRainDncr

Moole84

Sammo619

Shadowkreeper07

SiLenZReaperZ

stunt0rZz

Swanky Banker

TurnerW383

I am available this weekend to do some racing. Maybe we can set a time and try to get some achievements?? I propose saturday 14:00. Sunday is fine for me too. Let me know if there are some of you who can join me. I will not stop before everyone on this list has the Team Domination achievement.

By the way, I am a Dutchman from Groningen, time region GMT+1, and need all online achievements.

I was a bit too exited to propose a meeting on yesterday. Only 1 person was available at that and we got some achievements. Thanks KAM7KAZ7.

So let's set a new appointment on Saturday 22:00 GMT+1 such that all of you have time to answer. The time is equivalent to 21:00 GMT, 16:00 EST and 13:00 PST.

I have got a message from TurnerW383 that he is not available on Saturday, so I want to propose another date for him on Tuesday night CST. I am asleep at that time so you have to set a time for that day.

Please let me know if you can make it on Saturday. I will post messages during the week about how many people can make it so we are able to cancel the appointment if there are not enough people.