Hero of the People in 3 min.

I mak3 big boom

Hello everybody. I have found an easy way to net the achievement hero of the people. Here are the steps to do so(NOTE: This may not work for some people but it worked for me

1)fast travel to morthal

2)look around for two children playing

3)once you find them talk to the girl

4)when she asks you to play say yes and pick tag

5)every time you tag someone it counts as a completed miscellaneous objective

6)keep playing tag until you get the achievement

7)Achievement unlocked :)

I will say again this may not work for you guys. If so I'm sorry.I'm just trying to help

He's just saying it's a quicker solution.

True, but who would need a quicker solution when this is going to come naturally while going for the other achievements? That would be the only reason to get this quicker, right? For the achievement? I got this achievement only a few hours into the game while playing naturally.

True, but who would need a quicker solution when this is going to come naturally while going for the other achievements? That would be the only reason to get this quicker, right? For the achievement? I got this achievement only a few hours into the game while playing naturally.

To those of you who cant understand/see the point to why he is posting this.

its for achievement hunters who dont give 2 shits that you got it legit playing normally, and just want to get it over with for the sole fact that there is a fast way to get it done because that's what they want to do.(takes a breath) simple really.....

Seriously why do people waste their time posting just because its easy and they got it playing naturally?.... nobody asked and nobody cares. just saying...

Edited by Annalie

Seriously why do people waste their time posting just because its easy and they got it playing naturally?....

I understand where you're coming from. I appreciate good techniques to get achievements faster, but I also appreciate it when people say an achievement can be got naturally. Sometimes I'll get a game that I only want to play for achievements (for example, a freebie, someone lends it to me, only game available at the library, etc.), and when I read the forums, knowing that I could get an achievement naturally means that's one less thing I have to grind.

I understand where you're coming from. I appreciate good techniques to get achievements faster, but I also appreciate it when people say an achievement can be got naturally. Sometimes I'll get a game that I only want to play for achievements (for example, a freebie, someone lends it to me, only game available at the library, etc.), and when I read the forums, knowing that I could get an achievement naturally means that's one less thing I have to grind.

don't we all just love achievements that come naturally? you know, achievements that are almost pointless to grind? i agree with others though, a thread for this achievement is kind of overreaching.

its for achievement hunters who dont give 2 shits that you got it legit playing normally, and just want to get it over with for the sole fact that there is a fast way to get it done because that's what they want to do.(takes a breath) simple really.....

Seriously why do people waste their time posting just because its easy and they got it playing naturally?.... nobody asked and nobody cares. just saying...

To those of you who can't understand the idea behind efficiency...this isn't efficient.

To those of you who can't understand the idea behind efficiency...this isn't efficient.

Yea well i understand that, but not everyone wants to sit there and do 50 different misc quests. or level up to 50.. or search through hundreds of chests to get 100,000 gold. i dont see what the issue is, your still doing it the way your supposed to.. playing with the children is just a "faster" way.

I got most of my 1000 legit btw, except for that level 50 achievement. i made it to 48 but seeing what that ogmha infinium could do... i couldn't resist. i hope i spelled that right.

My point is... just let people play how they want and leave it at that. people do worse things playing on the PC version anyway.

Edited by Annalie

Ok, so you are saying the method is for achievement hunters......that only proves my point more! If you are an achieve hunter then you are probably going for the full 1k, correct?? (Don't act like someone is going to get this one achievement out of the way and then quit the game) Well, going for the full 1K will have you doing way more than enough to get this achievement. Try reading my entire friggin post before you slam me for pointing something out that I thought was obvious.

Anyway, I never slammed the guy or insulted him. I simply made a point that there is no need to grind this achievement since anyone that is going for it is more than likely going for the other achievements as well.

I have just as much reason to post as the OP. Maybe someone that hasn't played yet and has every intention of getting the full 1K sees this thread.....well, I am saving people in that circumstance some time in case they think this achievement won't come naturally because they saw this thread before they started. Just because you don't care doesn't mean someone else might want to know that it isn't necessary. Now go take a Xanax.