Download Games From Steam With Achievements

matthewh00

Steam normally has good sales during summer like the christmas ones.

I recommened checking this thread for any deal on GFWL games from lots of places.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=411637

I think I'll subscribe to that thread so I don't miss anything. Someone just make sure to post it in there when it's on, please! :p

Thanks, Matthew.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering... do Steam do decent sales in the summer? I'm sure we've all heard about their legendary Christmas sales thousands of times from our PC gamer friends :p but do they usually do any other decent sales throughout the year? I ask this, as outside of sales, Steam games are still quite expensive on the odd occasions when I've looked and after clicking on some of these games that I'm interested in, they all seem expensive too.

If anybody knows of any upcoming sales, the information would be gladly received. :)

The steam sale starts tomorrow people! I advise you all to put the games in your wishlist so that you get an email the moment any of the games you want go on sale. Perfect time for this thread if you ask me :D

This is exactly what I wanted to know since the Steam Summer Sale is going on and I don't want any games specifically so I just might by some Achievement Titles. Thanks for making this thread!

Do you intend to list games available on Steam that normally have GFWL but don't? Or have there just been no cases of this?

Edit: Also, does Ms. Splosian Man have achievements?

Edited by McMan

Do you intend to list games available on Steam that normally have GFWL but don't? Or have there just been no cases of this?

If you mean games like Osmos which doesn't use GFWL if you buy from Steam, then no.

Edit: Also, does Ms. Splosian Man have achievements?

I do not know if Ms. Splosion Man uses GFWL if you buy from Steam.

I know it only came out a while ago, but on the Steam store it has no info about it using GFWL. If anyone has bought it and knows, please leave a comment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1175/ico.jpgSection 8 Link *Check* GFWL may have been removed from the Steam Version

Can anyone confirm if GFWL has been removed from Section 8? It's on sale for $1.25 on Amazon and the code is redeemable on Steam. But I only want to buy it if it has GFWL achievements.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNC00SG?tag=cheapassgam08-20]Amazon.com: Section 8 [Online Game Code]: Video Games[/ame]

Thanks for not answering my question lol...

There is no road map for the game, does anyone know how much GS can be earned offline?

When I purchased a copy on steam in June 2013 it had achievements.

I think its 610 that is unobtainable (this includes the Delisted DLC)

Edited by master_shake_350

Hmm, seems like that's worth a buck to me. Thanks! :woop:

Edit: Another question... What games are download only? After doing some research I noticed that most of these games are available on a disc. I prefer disc over digital even if it costs more but if something is digital only then obviously I have no choice.

So far the only ones I've noticed that are digital only are Section 8 Prejudice and Test Drive: Ferrari Legends.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

That seems about right. According to TA the game has 16 discontinued achievements. I'd probably buy it but some of them seem like a grind to do single player and I already have bought enough GFWL games that I haven't completed and now we have less than a year to finish them all.

Thanks for not answering my question lol...

There is no road map for the game, does anyone know how much GS can be earned offline?

LOL thats why I'm saying you can't complete it honestly im thinking 50% of the game was online so around 500 to 600 gs.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for that, updated the list.

Really need to start completing these GFWL titles or get as much as I reasonably can at least. I know they were all going by July 2014 but I thought I had until at least then to do so. Already talk of other games going the same way to help continue sales, i.e. people won't buy a game knowing support will be pulled.