Indestructible giltched??

xANMLZxHELLFIRE

I use Freeze Willy, its extremely easy to pick up 1up hearts, and you can hover at the top of the screen and shoot enemies below you.

Who is "Freeze Willy" I've opened all planes except for the massive shark and I can't find him?

Edited by SKIN RIP
Spelling

I don't think its glitched I think the description is misleading. I think u need to do every level without dying at all with ur orignal 3lives. I find snow hope and applelopodis near impose cos of the bloody crab laser thing in wave 12

If this is the case for unlocking the achieve, its gonna take some skills and alot of luck. Best bet for the early levels is using Jimbo (the giant squid with the huge laser.) But sometimes my game crashes because of all the damage he causes. He also wont work in the later levels cause that ship is just to slow and is a huge target for enemy planes.

The big whale is Freeze Willy. I have not unlocked him yet either and am having a hard time...

Which plane did you use to unlock him? I can't seem to get a high enough score. The level is pure chaos.

Cheers just got him after numerous freezes with that stupid squid :Bounce:

If this is the case for unlocking the achieve, its gonna take some skills and alot of luck. Best bet for the early levels is using Jimbo (the giant squid with the huge laser.) But sometimes my game crashes because of all the damage he causes. He also wont work in the later levels cause that ship is just to slow and is a huge target for enemy planes.
well I've used Jumbo for all levels n game virtually freezes when usin his lasers. I only havve snow hope applopodis and lunar sea to do without dying but those levels are just stupid hard

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone unlocked this achievement yet? I went back and replayed all levels once I found a decent plane, and finished all with 5 or more lives left.

This is the last achieve I need.

When they make these achievements part of the game why can they not include something that indicates that you have done it, i.e. stats or even just a little icon on the level selection. Would save a lot of us a great deal of wasted time. Very infuriating!

As I understand it, the original developer, Supermono, may decide not to have the porting team at Fat Pebble update the game and fix the Achievement. Everyone, please email Supermono here:

[email protected]

(and contact Fat Pebble here) and politely ask them to fix it. Asking for a way to track which levels you beat with 3 lives would also be good.

• 3 months later...
As I understand it, the original developer, Supermono, may decide not to have the porting team at Fat Pebble update the game and fix the Achievement. Everyone, please email Supermono here:

[email protected]

(and contact Fat Pebble here) and politely ask them to fix it. Asking for a way to track which levels you beat with 3 lives would also be good.

Bummer, this achievement is glitched?! Well, I still enjoy the game. :(