HELP on the Speedway Event "Tuners of Japan"

MeeT KurTinZ

Ok so I'm stuck!!!

I'm over 80% done with this Event list and I'm up to the Speedway Event "Tuners of Japan". Restrictions are "must be asian" and "must be pre-tuned". Now here's the shitty part. Like everyone else, I would normally buy one of the cars off the opponent list. This particular opponent list shows the following:

HKS Lancer Evo

Top Secret Supra

Top Secret S15

MINES GT-R R34

MINES GT-R R32

and the piece of shit RMR Genesis:uzi:

Now all these cars (except the genesis) are unavailable to purchase even though I owned them all in FM3. Whats the deal with this???

I tried this race with the friggin genesis and i'm getting my dick stomped in every time because i can only tune it up to R3-714 while all the other cars are R3-797 and higher

Help plz....just help....:confused:

I'm really tired, plz tell me what im missing here...

• 1 month later...

If you go to 'Cars', then 'Buy cars', then scroll furthest left to the search tap, then press x it should show every car in the game. Open up the list, scroll right using RB untill you get to the region tab, press the button to sort it, then scroll along to the tab (I think it's Car type or something, the one which has 'Production' and 'Race' as variables). Sort by this category too, then scroll down/up untill you reach the 'Pre-Tuned' cars section. All of the Asian Pre-tuned cars will be together, press A on one to view it then simply go through the cars as you normally would.

• 3 weeks later...
There are a couple you can use there. The Mazdaspeed RX-8 and the Hyundai Genesis RMR car are both pre-tuned that work for that event. I used the RMR, not the 1.5 mil one, the one previous, the Rys Miller (or something). With Red Bull on it...

I used the RMR listed above, won the races easily.

• 5 years later...

Be a good human and use no unicorns. These are the settings I used when I won the dern things.

The first race is easiest. Take a car, tune it right, I'm leaving the fun up to you to figure it out. It's pie next to these here two.

Sunset I barely won (by a nose). Use the 2004 Mazda RX-8 because you obviously need the speed. Pimp it out. Final at 4.20! Cambers to positive 5. Full downforce. Learn how to take the banked corners with these settings and you're good, maybe. Learn how to draft. Don't mess uppy your ride.

Sedona is the toughest. Take ol' Red Bull because you need some done handle. Pimp it out. Tires at 32. Final 3.50. Cambers to positive 5. Toe outs a degree. Front caster at 3. Ride heights were 3.3. Full downforce. Stay higher and ride above the path, let off the gas at the right time for a moment, and keep your car pulling right until you're through that turn. For the other turn, tap the brake and get it down to around 140 and take an easy path. You might be able to take it better, but it's a risky mc risk-risk. I wouldn't play bumper cars dudette, they recover too awesomely and you'll mess uppy your ride. I had me the big rims.

On

Sim

On

On

Man

Off

Sim

Off

Hard

Upgraded

Limited

Xbox360 controller

Good luck, suckers, you'll need it. :cool:

• 1 month later...
Be a good human and use no unicorns. These are the settings I used when I won the dern things.

The first race is easiest. Take a car, tune it right, I'm leaving the fun up to you to figure it out. It's pie next to these here two.

Sunset I barely won (by a nose). Use the 2004 Mazda RX-8 because you obviously need the speed. Pimp it out. Final at 4.20! Cambers to positive 5. Full downforce. Learn how to take the banked corners with these settings and you're good, maybe. Learn how to draft. Don't mess uppy your ride.

Sedona is the toughest. Take ol' Red Bull because you need some done handle. Pimp it out. Tires at 32. Final 3.50. Cambers to positive 5. Toe outs a degree. Front caster at 3. Ride heights were 3.3. Full downforce. Stay higher and ride above the path, let off the gas at the right time for a moment, and keep your car pulling right until you're through that turn. For the other turn, tap the brake and get it down to around 140 and take an easy path. You might be able to take it better, but it's a risky mc risk-risk. I wouldn't play bumper cars dudette, they recover too awesomely and you'll mess uppy your ride. I had me the big rims.

On

Sim

On

On

Man

Off

Sim

Off

Hard

Upgraded

Limited

Xbox360 controller

Good luck, suckers, you'll need it. :cool:

Now you was probably being sarcastic but you was decent until the " good luck suckers, you'll need it"

I could've used my unicorns but I decided to use the Mugen civic, easily won the race. And my difficulties is always set to professional.

Also been playing since the start of forza 1, so I'm used to the limits of most cars on all the turns.

Even on professional, they brake for no reason on even the smallest curves. annoys me when I draft them and I have to suddenly swerve.. Makes me lose milliseconds when I'm hot lapping while racing.