Achievement Trading Thread

mistwhisper117

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well, looks like I missed the boat on this game. I bought it a long time ago and never played it and figured I'd give it a go. If there are other people out there who want to get the online achievements, let me know. A boosting party would help it go faster, but I am fine if people just want to play casually.

Well, looks like I missed the boat on this game. I bought it a long time ago and never played it and figured I'd give it a go. If there are other people out there who want to get the online achievements, let me know. A boosting party would help it go faster, but I am fine if people just want to play casually.

I'm looking to complete this as I started it before the delist. If anyone would like to boost the online achievements please add me. Will be willing to work on this game every time I'm online until it's completed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The games dead and delisted. So this is my only hope of getting this game 100% complete (Missing DLC aside) Send me a message on Live if you're down for this. I'm already at like 250 games but I have no problem helping if someone needs more than that.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...