Daily Word workaround

Krueg70

Credit goes to magenciotag of TA for this method.

If you go to options and change the dictionary to any other language. Its going to tell you that your saved games will be erased, I can confirm that this does NOT erase your progress towards words spelled and twists used, so go ahead and hit yes. Then just change it back to English and you can do daily word again. I have gotten the achievement for 5 and 10 rounds played so far. I can also confirm that you only need to spell the biggest word and then end the round and it will count towards the achievement.

Now all we need is the lightening bolt to get fixed and its another 200/200.

Credit goes to magenciotag of TA for this method.

If you go to options and change the dictionary to any other language. Its going to tell you that your saved games will be erased, I can confirm that this does NOT erase your progress towards words spelled and twists used, so go ahead and hit yes. Then just change it back to English and you can do daily word again. I have gotten the achievement for 5 and 10 rounds played so far. I can also confirm that you only need to spell the biggest word and then end the round and it will count towards the achievement.

Now all we need is the lightening bolt to get fixed and its another 200/200.

Nice find, but one achievement is still glitched so its 170/200