Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide Pants, this was a great companion to the official guide and it was particularly useful for the Giant's Fist cheevo as they have you using a weapon that you have to grind Yomi for (no thank you). I would suggest one further thing though. To put in the guide to beating Raspatil that someone put in another thread, it's the one where they copied from the official guide and it works gangbusters and lays out step by step instructions. I know you were going to do something like this for the big game hunter but wasn't sure about Ras.

Well, after my words about me not getting this game (a week or two before release), it turns out I now own it, all thanks going to my lovely wife to be, who got it for my 27th birthday.

Still, it is going to have to wait for SSX and Mass Effect 3, but I can't wait to jump in. And what makes the excitement of waiting more intense for me, is that we have here this brilliantly put together guide. I was going to pick up the official guide for fear of missable achievements, but I guess I won't have to now. Cheers to all involved.

I do have one question however (I haven't looked in the manual yet), but can the difficulty be altered for the difficulty specific achievement? Similar to Dragon Age: Origins difficulty specific cheevo's?

Well, after my words about me not getting this game (a week or two before release), it turns out I now own it, all thanks going to my lovely wife to be, who got it for my 27th birthday.

Still, it is going to have to wait for SSX and Mass Effect 3, but I can't wait to jump in. And what makes the excitement of waiting more intense for me, is that we have here this brilliantly put together guide. I was going to pick up the official guide for fear of missable achievements, but I guess I won't have to now. Cheers to all involved.

I do have one question however (I haven't looked in the manual yet), but can the difficulty be altered for the difficulty specific achievement? Similar to Dragon Age: Origins difficulty specific cheevo's?

Difficulty level can be altered between Easy and Normal at any point in the game, by simply going to options and changing it. As for what to play on, you can unlock all but 1 achievement on Easy. That one achievement is for fighting a certain optional boss on Normal.

I feel it should be mentioned that the scene for the secret ending is viewed after the credits and that you will get the achievement then (I think).

Your tag is so right in the sense that so many people get there their and they're wrong, but then again, so have you...

It's not then are = they're...

It's they are = they're...

Your knowledge of apostrophes eludes you...

Your tag is so right in the sense that so many people get there their and they're wrong, but then again, so have you...

It's not then are = they're...

It's they are = they're...

Your knowledge of apostrophes eludes you...

Actually, thanks for pointing out my typo. I typed it at 3am, and meant they, not then, hit wrong key. Thanks.:)

Fixed it. It was clearly a typo since I used it in context correctly.

Edited by Ceris

Is there a time reversal gate seal for Academia 400AF? I can't seem to locate it. Any input would be great.. thanx!
Yes there is. But you'll need to advance the Side Quest Chain to lead you into Oerba 300 AF first, so you can collect the "Flight Gate Seal".

If you don't mind spoilers, I can give you more details.

Yes there is. But you'll need to advance the Side Quest Chain to lead you into Oerba 300 AF first, so you can collect the "Flight Gate Seal".

If you don't mind spoilers, I can give you more details.

I've already finished the campaign so spoil away sir! Did a little research after my first post about it.. seems to be in the NW corner somewhere.. gotta toss a moogle!

I've already finished the campaign so spoil away sir! Did a little research after my first post about it.. seems to be in the NW corner somewhere.. gotta toss a moogle!
I'm going to assume, that since you're in the "Post Game" now, that you've already finished Augusta Tower 200AF... right? Well, if you've already gone down to Floor 49, you've likely unlocked the Wild Artefact Gate required to enter Oerba 300AF. If not, go do so... since that's the only entry point into Oerba 300AF.

You'll have a tough time actually pinpointing the floating box with the "Flight" Gate Seal for Academia 400AF... I had to actually use Split Infinity's guide to find it.

From his guide:

...go to the big tree in middle of the map and stand next to mailbox NW from

the tree. Look on the lower ledge at NE corner of nearby house to spot another

TC - toss moogle at it to recover 'Flight' Gate Seal...

Hopefully that helps.