PC Achievement Discussion

The Pants Party

Ok fine but you dont need to go around like a jackass and go oh your high but in that perspective I see where your coming from and also that doesn't bother having to do it again but it would be cool if u actually could import them all that u have into the PC or all the kills for seriously and I do know I don't have it

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully as soon as i up my gamercard on my pc if it shows that i only need two achievements for this game the not so seriously and shock therapy one b/c i already got all 1250 poins for my 360.

No you have to earn them all again.

I completed the game in casual first and then started on insane. I got quite surprised when I saw I unlocked achievements for both hardcore and insane, when I completed act 1. I also got the achievement for the berserker, even though it claimed it had to be killed on Hardcore.

Oh, and what a great game. Don't have a Xbox, so I'm completely new to GoW. Excellent game.

Now we just need more online servers.

True and there are only four games out there on PC that support achievements (Gears of War, Halo 2, shadowrun and Kane and Lynch: Dead Men) so it might not be worth it they are thinking but a way in which they do get a better deal is that they can have a silver account and do co-op because you can't do that on 360

Don't forget Viva Pinata ;)

Oh, and Shadowrun and Halo 2 are only able to run on Vista. Else many more would had bought them - including me. But, sadly, if you want to play games, XP is the way to go for better performance.

I don't like Vista either. They should had sticked to their old formula, instead of trying to attract mac people.

Don't forget Viva Pinata ;)

Oh, and Shadowrun and Halo 2 are only able to run on Vista. Else many more would had bought them - including me. But, sadly, if you want to play games, XP is the way to go for better performance.

I don't like Vista either. They should had sticked to their old formula, instead of trying to attract mac people.

Oops sorry:p forgot about that one and I was really on about Gears though and not Shadowrun or Halo 2. Vistas ok you have just got to have a lot of power with the hardware or doesn't go as well as u wud like. They should have made it more fun like XP was but at least u get power out of Vista.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering buying the game, but I have three questions:

1. I'm sure it has been answered, but I want to be sure. Has any that has XP gotten the achievements? I don't want to buy the game to then find out I need to upgrade to Vista.

2. I know what the minimum requirements are, but I'm not sure if my PC would handle the game and/or run it smoothly.

I have:

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3700+

2.19 GHZ, 1.00 GB of Ram

Nvidia 6600 GEforce LE graphics card.

3. Do Annex kills count for the achievements?

;540819']I was wondering if the COG Tag locations are on the same places as in the 360 version. Or are there some COG Tags spread out over the new and exclusive to PC campaign missions? Is there somebody who can verify that?

They are in the same locations but 3 new ones have been added.

Also you can gain achievements while using XP, I am / have! :D

Now I have a question, if I had two copies could I set up a LAN game and get the weapon achievements!?

Edit:

Well I can confirm that you can't get the achievements in LAN which sucks, and I'm guessing you can't use the same CD-Key online at the same time :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm well I don't think I understand how the weapon achievements are gotten on the PC :( I've had me & a friend in a player match, I've gotten 100+ kills on him and not had any weapon achievements :(

After I re-read the description of the weapon achievements It sounds like you need play 100 games of 3+ rounds and get at least one kill with that weapon for it to count, it does not count all the kills?

Anyone able to help me out with this?

Hmm well I don't think I understand how the weapon achievements are gotten on the PC :( I've had me & a friend in a player match, I've gotten 100+ kills on him and not had any weapon achievements :(

After I re-read the description of the weapon achievements It sounds like you need play 100 games of 3+ rounds and get at least one kill with that weapon for it to count, it does not count all the kills?

Anyone able to help me out with this?

yep thats exactly right. when I play longer games like annex or 19 round games I try to get one kill with each weapon/kill type.