1000g

Jake1782

Finally got 1000g :) took about 75 hours of gameplay so i'm pretty disappointed, I was looking forward to investing another 120+ hours. But atleast there's dlc to look forward to. Shame it's over for now it's such a good game (apart from that damn ending :mad:)

I highly recommend taking a look at hsypersakura's youtube channel for fragments also, there is a complete 160 fragment video guide on his channel that was more than helpful with fragments like the 2 in New Bodhum 00X AF and the Graviton Cores.

A tip for the Serendipitous achievement: Just use a silver chocobo thats levelled up for the job and do races up to fal'cie class and then retire the chocobo and re-enter, seriously doesn't take long especially with the speed up fragment skill.

Shame it's over for now it's such a good game (apart from that damn ending :mad:)

I was coming on here to congratulate you on 1000G for the game and which im currently playing and was enjoying. Then i see the bit ive highlighted above about it having a crap ending. Im having to refrain from calling you anything due to possibly breach the site rules

If you gonna put something like that you should put it in spoiler tags!!!!!!!! why would you put that! Have some consideration for people who are still playing the game and don't want to know if it has a shit ending until we get to that point.

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pretty hard to give my view on a game without mentioning the flawed parts, and that was the only bit, also, I didn't "spoil" anything and to be honest it's clearly a thread revolving around completing the game. A bit of common sense might have suggested to you that there may be possible spoilers though I apologise for not mentioning it in the title. Finally, you must of heard about the ending somewhere, there's thousands of haters raging over the ending and I fail to believe that you haven't heard of it somewhere on these forums or other forums.

Anyway thanks for the congratulations

Blitz, what exactly did he spoil by saying it was "a crap ending?" That just means he personally didn't like it. Doesn't mean you won't. It's just an opinion. Now, if he said he was upset that Mog turned into a giant monster and ate Cocoon, then you could get upset.

Just because you have the full 1000 doesn't mean you can't invest another 120 hours into it. I only got the game yesterday so I'm no where near the 1000 yet but when I do I'll probably still play it.

It's true, I have around 95hrs right now. I just keep coming up with ideas to do some stuff. I even got to the point where I started doing some quiz terminals without any help, just my memory:)

Blitz, what exactly did he spoil by saying it was "a crap ending?" That just means he personally didn't like it. Doesn't mean you won't. It's just an opinion. Now, if he said he was upset that Mog turned into a giant monster and ate Cocoon, then you could get upset.

Thanks a lot for spoiling the ending ! SOMEONE BAN THIS MAN ! :rolleyes:

It's true, I have around 95hrs right now. I just keep coming up with ideas to do some stuff. I even got to the point where I started doing some quiz terminals without any help, just my memory:)

I'm trying to get all weapons after I'm done with the achievements too. and fight Raspatil, Oebra rare dude, or Lightning for fun!~

I'm even planning to replay the whole thing again because I didn't start the game reading any guides, so my Serah's pretty much low stats :| 800ish with ATB % weapon... where Noel was lucky to get to 1000 str

I 1k'd it yesterday, although some people complain about grinding games I actually would have preferred if some of the achievements were more like 13. Although some did take some effort, it just seemed a bit of a breeze altogether.

I still enjoyed the game though, and although yes the ending was a bit odd considering that most, if not all FF games, end fairly well I wouldn't say the ending ruined it. The secret ending didn't give it much closure either, so I assume the DLC will tie up some of the loose ends. I know there are rumours of 13-3, and to be honest, I'd still play it. This is by no means the best FF series/world/characters but I still enjoy it and as long as I enjoy it, I'll play it. Hell, that's what games are made for.

Also, for the record, someone saying the ending was bad doesn't ruin the game in any way. That's just one person's opinion on the matter and someone else might think it was amazing, (although that does seem unlikely here) not to mention the "real ending" may still be out there in the form of DLC or a sequel. It's not like the OP revealed any specific plot spoilers and to be honest, in an achievement hunting forum like this.. entering a thread about a guy who had just 1k'd the game... you always run the risk of spoilers.

I'm even planning to replay the whole thing again because I didn't start the game reading any guides, so my Serah's pretty much low stats :| 800ish with ATB % weapon... where Noel was lucky to get to 1000 str

I'm in the same boat, I didn't realise you could mess up the crystarium until very far in. I just went 1-99 on each role without starting any of the others Noel:COM-MED-RAV-SAB-SYN-SEN

Serah:RAV-MED-COM-SYN-SAB-SEN

I plan on playing through FFXIII and FFXIII-2 again together anyway get the whole story down and to make sure I didn't miss anything :)