Look what's hidden in the game! (Future DLC?)

Doktor Wilhelm

Some people have had a root around and found some interesting content in the games files: Special Delivery: Hidden magcovers, mods, gadgets, weapons and more! (Link!!!)

I wonder if most of it is cut content (the shield mod for guns seems unlikely), or will we be seeing it in the future (the Ninja and Pirate costumes, which are advertised ingame).

The Magazine covers are very interesting; seems to be pointing towards a lot of support for the game in the future.

Anyways, there's more info/content via the link (I'd feel snide posting everything from the link, sort of like it'd be stealing). :p

As much as I am a fan of the game, I simultaneously wish the developers would sod the fuck off and fix things already. There seemed to be no point to the betas (I was in the Steam and Xbox beta), as they repaired no bugs.

Before we start thinking about the future of the game, we need to focus in on the present and make it playable.

I was in the xbox beta aswell, and I know what you mean, but there's enough threads all over the internet bemoaning the horrors of the matchmaking and such, we've already been promised a fix next month. Wait and see what is to come!

It's good to know that they (seem to) plan on supporting the game for a while to come, because they'll need to fix it if they hope to have people still playing the game to sell their future content to!

So people; let's not dwell on what is wrong with the game; but instead let us hope for a brighter future, a future with Pirates and Ninjas and Sexy Ninja Pirates! A future full of fixes and new content; where the flying fat arses fall out of the sky, no longer onto our heads, but dead!

As much as I am a fan of the game, I simultaneously wish the developers would sod the fuck off and fix things already. There seemed to be no point to the betas (I was in the Steam and Xbox beta), as they repaired no bugs.

Before we start thinking about the future of the game, we need to focus in on the present and make it playable.

While there is plenty to be fixed in the Xbox version the game is very far from an unplayable state