The Pants Party

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool I found my missing stuff

and for the:

Hubble Horoscope

#1 cousin is next of the metal gate on the side of the green fence (metal gate in front of you and it will be on your right)

#2 cousin in the middle of the big lake close to the side of the stage (where there a wall of boat in some stage)

Hope this could help some people :)

High Calorie Katamari present is sitting in the open on the stand with the birthday cake.

Picked up the cousin Honey right near there somewhere on the counter between the breads and meat sections. I was big though and didn't see her.

Hans is in the entryway to the right of the sumo blocking the exit.

Honey is actually located in the mouth of a purple venus fly trap plant lookin thing, which is ontop of the counter

• 2 weeks later...

New Cousins:

Instituto Exactamundo

Shy (Candy Shop) - Flying around on a paper crane

L'Amour (Supermarket) - On a table between the checkout counter and entrance

Princess (Town) - Riding around in a baby carriage

Dangerous Colony

Opeo - By the first icy area underneath an octopus

Drooby - On one of the moving whales (She is purple)

Mechanical Colony

Can Can - Running along the middle conveyer belt with a bunch of animals.

Kyun - Go outside and go across the solar panals ramps. Then when you are on the other building fall in between the next two panals to a group of people. While facing the people go onto a building to your right and he is on the edge.

New Presents:

Dangerous Colony

Hanging from a star at the end of the level

Mechanical Colony

On the highest conveyer belt on top

Instituto Exactamundo

Candy Shop - On the ramp leading down from a shelf to the table with all the food

Supermarket - In the sports section near the bed

Town - On a bird flying through the town? (99% sure)

New Cousins:

Instituto Exactamundo

Shy (Candy Shop) - Flying around on a paper crane

L'Amour (Supermarket) - On a table between the checkout counter and entrance

Princess (Town) - Riding around in a baby carriage

Dangerous Colony

Opeo - By the first icy area underneath an octopus

Drooby - On one of the moving whales (She is purple)

Mechanical Colony

Can Can - Running along the middle conveyer belt with a bunch of animals.

Kyun - Go outside and go across the solar panals ramps. Then when you are on the other building fall in between the next two panals to a group of people. While facing the people go onto a building to your right and he is on the edge.

New Presents:

Dangerous Colony

Hanging from a star at the end of the level

Mechanical Colony

On the highest conveyer belt on top

Instituto Exactamundo

Candy Shop - On the ramp leading down from a shelf to the table with all the food

Supermarket - In the sports section near the bed

Town - On a bird flying through the town? (99% sure)

THX with this I was able to get 2 achievements (all presents and all cousins) :woop:

does anyone have a more detailed description to find cousin #1 on the Hubble Horroscope board?

In the pool area of the house yard. Facing the door with all of the shoes on it (the door closer to the pool), is a green hedge with a bunch of cuckoo clocks popping in and out of the hedge. The cousin is in one of the clocks. He looks way more human than the other cousins.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't roll in the tank; you roll it up and then grab June once the area is clear. You do have to be a decent size to roll up the aquarium; I don't know off-hand exactly how big that is, but probably after you're big enough to pick up the TVs in the lobby. The stash of Xbox 360s in the side room and the dartboards on the other side of the lobby should get you close to the required size.

• 2 weeks later...
In the pool area of the house yard. Facing the door with all of the shoes on it (the door closer to the pool), is a green hedge with a bunch of cuckoo clocks popping in and out of the hedge. The cousin is in one of the clocks. He looks way more human than the other cousins.

oh my god. thank you so much:Bounce:

i was like what the hell? clocks and a snake's head?:p

• 1 month later...

as of right now.. are all the cousins and presents accounted for? oh, and how do you view which ones you have right now? i remember finding this place that had two areas, a treeish area, below a sky, it was 2d and i could view what cousins i had and which presents i had.. how do i get to that again?

Doing these by memory, hope it helps.

Chateau #1 -> It's by the record player inside the starting room. There's a robber looking in through the window, and a ship in the bottle next to him.

Chateau #3 -> On the left side of the city, there's the grassy hills with all the golfers and such. There is a narrow wooden bridge that leads from the golfing area, to the camping area with the motorhome things. Underneith that bridge is a bunch of grass, the present is in there.

What you described sounds sort-of like the photo gallery thing. I don't think you can view cousins and presents from there (that I know of). If you're wondering which you're missing just go level to level and press A, in the top right corner it will display a circle with a question mark if you're missing any of them. Then back out and go to the next. Etc.

Cloud 9 Forest level

Present #3 - In the city streets section, go down the alley behind the first set of stands you come to. You need to be huge to roll this one up, so you might have to come back to it.

i'm having trouble finding it.. can anyone come up with a better description.. there are lots of stands.. and allies.. define city streets (just out of the 50cm area, or the 3m area..