How many hours have you put into it?

Creazil

• 6 months later...
Took me about 40 hours to 1000g, pretty disappointed considering part one took me well over a hundred.

I am just under 40 hours playing normal the whole time, with the need to get saddle sore and beast tamer. ALl fragments are collected, so getting those before I get the "true ending". The first took me 80 hours, but farming for those platinum ingots was terribly tedious. I actually really enjoyed this game. I think because it reminded me of Chrono Trigger (time travel and multiple endings). Which by the way was just named #2 rpg by ign. With my all time favorite, FFVI as number 1!

http://www.ign.com/top/rpgs/1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was dissapointed with the lack of difficulty with any boss, and the side quests were on beginner level of thinking if that...ugh even on normal games takes about 30- 40 hours I it was 1k for me, depending on level of experience in a gamer towards an FF game and how lucky you gets on the slots, times will vary. I did however replay the game and farm every item, and most monsters that I liked, And Im only at 82:49:xx for my time, any other FF game takes way longer, if your not doing speed runs :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

About 75 hours for the 1000 plus lightning dlc. As well as a ton of time afk. But that's how it goes for me with RPGs. Loved it was more open than 13 but man was it a lot shorter... Not that 75 hours is anything to complain about normally. Especially at 7 dollars.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm about 50 hours in.

Beat the game, almost maxed out Serah/Noel.

As of right now I'm collecting fragments (150/160) and trying to create the best monsters through infusion. (Which is annoying, because I need Fencer for some, and he is annoying to collect...)

• 5 months later...