Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

SL 202

Yeah I just need it for the cheevo :)

ok, well i can't remember my SL but it's somewhere between 150-160, not sure if we can co-op with that much of a difference, could try if you like, or could try red summon sign and see if trade is possible during an invasion, i've been summoned by someone level 250 using my red soapstone

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, well i can't remember my SL but it's somewhere between 150-160, not sure if we can co-op with that much of a difference, could try if you like, or could try red summon sign and see if trade is possible during an invasion, i've been summoned by someone level 250 using my red soapstone

Yeah that would be freakin awesome!

I just found the channelers trident, after 2 hours of farming.

Man that was annoying.

So I don't need your help, but thanks for your offer. ;)

I'd really like to get a hold of another titanite slab or two. I've got a few things I can trade, including the other colored slabs. I'm lvl 71, if anyone's interested send a message to my Gamertag - Casyle.

Edited by Casyle

If anyone needs help with end game bosses let me know, I'm level 78 at the mo with Gravelord Sword+5, Greatshield of Artorias, Elite knight armor+9 and experience with all bosses, if you need a hand let me know, I'm going for the sunlight covenant cheeve so need to beat a few bosses in co-op :D

I REALLY need help killing ornstein and smough on ng+. Tried to day and failed when I finally managed to summon someone, then got invaded TWICE while trying to summon again. I need to kill smough FIRST so I can get ornsteins soul. Just ask me what you want, I have almost all the rare weapons (though I can't give most as I'm trying for the achievement), over 10 of the sunlight metals, and numerous pieces of armor I don't want. Just message me on XBL, my gamertag is the same as one here. I will also accept just ornsteins soul, since then I don't have to worry about killing smough first.

so baiscally:

1. Help killing smough first

or

2. ornsteins soul

will give: Name it. Don't have too much to spare though. I'm level 84 (or is it 88...) btw.

hi, I'm lvl 384 (!) and only intrested in rare weapons, I have most of them but stuck on some (especially darkmoon convenant items and some titane slabs). any one intrested give me shout, I'm sure we can figure somethin' out :D

my gamertag is : Staalkir

Looking to trade for or just borrow Greatsword of Artorias (cursed) and Moonlight Greatsword. My Soul level 136. These are the last two weapons I need for the last achievement I need. Thanks!

If you give me the ones I'm missing I'll gladly give you what you need. I have both of those. I still need the silver knight spear and sword, the gravelord sword, the dark hand, and the channeler's trident. I also need the great lord greatsword, great sheild of artorias, smough's hammer, dark moon bow and catalyst, golem axe, dragonbone fist, and moonlight butterfly horn. If you could lend me those first, I'll give you those two and you can keep the moonlight sword (I want the other since it can kill ghosts without curse). Any chance you could help me with the 4 kings on NG+ as well? I'm SL 105, but quickly advancing.

I just need the Knights Honor achievement and I need 4 more weapons which are:

Quelaag's Furysword

Golem Axe

Smough's Hammer

Cursed Great Sword of Artorias

I have 2 Titanite Slabs and 1 of each of the the slabs to trade. I will even give your weapons back when we trade as I just need the achievement to pop and I have all the other weapons needed.

Message me here or on XBL. Gamertag- UltimateFloyd

I just need the Knights Honor achievement and I need 4 more weapons which are:

Quelaag's Furysword

Golem Axe

Smough's Hammer

Cursed Great Sword of Artorias

I have 2 Titanite Slabs and 1 of each of the the slabs to trade. I will even give your weapons back when we trade as I just need the achievement to pop and I have all the other weapons needed.

Message me here or on XBL. Gamertag- UltimateFloyd

I can give you soul of smough, core of an iron golem, as well as qualaags furrysword, and soul of sif(help you get said weopons)

• 2 weeks later...

I am soul level 155ish. I am looking for only two items to complete Knights Honor:

1. Dragonslayer Spear (or Soul of Ornstein)

2. Black Knight Greataxe

I would only need to borrow them long enough for the achievement to pop.

I have every other rare weapon (required for the achievement) for trade. You name it and it is yours! I'd be willing to let you keep some of them if you really wanted them.

I am new to trades, so you would have to instruct me how we can meet up in the game ( i have no clue how it works)

Also, I am looking for an extra titanite slab if you have one. However, this is not mutually exclusive with the trade listed above (i.e.: I am willing to trade for the items above even if you do not have a slab to give :) ).

At any rate, please hit me up!

Gamer tag: Johnny Wadd

Looking for a Great Shield of Astorias SL 144. Willing to trade whatever i have since it will be my last weapon needed for the achievement.

GT: Gundam Type

I have the shield. :) Would you be able to trade the items I have listed above (in my post)? I can definitely trade later this week (I am on a business trip till Thursday 4/12 morning). Hit me up here or my gamertag Johnny Wadd

I'm soul level 115 (Soon to be higher)

I need 2 Blue Titanite Slabs > Or someone to show me the path to the slab in crystal cave since I hate heights and thus don't have the balls to travel the path.

I also need Priscilla's dagger because fuck her >.<

As for trades > Let me know what you want, if I don't have it, I don't have it.