Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post for a very good reason. I need one weapon. The Channeler's Trident. I have been farming them in the Duke's Archive but cannot get one to drop. Please help. I literally could give you every other weapon. SL 164

****Got them all finally. Now putting on ebay so if anyone needs anything in the next couple of days let me know****

Edited by a hippyslayer

Anyone near SL 130 that can help me out? I just need prisc dagger and magic and enchanted weapon. I am a TOTAL BITCH about heights in a video game. So getting that blue titanite slab is REALLY hard for me :(

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just looking for a Channeler's Trident. I could offer some chunks/slabs and I have some extra boss souls (Soul of Smough,quelaag,Monlight Butterfly) if anyone wants those as well.

Edited by Edgeworth

Looking for an Avelyn, willing to part with Smough's Armor, Havel's Set or Queelag/Iron Golem Soul for one.

This character I need it on cannot survive the fall, even with FaP.

SL 15

EDIT:

Got one :)

Edited by Hagane

Hey guys,

I am working hard towards my 100% and have just completed Smough & Ornstein on NG+.

The problem is I killed Ornstein first.....again and am now in need of an Ornstein soul.

I have a spare Smough soul if anybody would be willing to trade.

Or if you have anything else in mind for a trade please let me know.

Thanks.

GT: DR4Z7IK

Looking for a Channeler's Trident to complete Knight's Honour. The damn thing refuses to drop. I'm SL 111, not sure what I could trade although I do have a titanite slab.

GT: bisondollar

EDIT: Don't have XBL any more so I can't play online. Sorry!

Edited by bisondollar

Looking for someone to trade me the Dragonslayer Spear on NG++ and giant Ornstein keeps kicking the crap out of me. I got some stuff to trade such as Souls of Quelaag, Iron Golem, Smough, and Priscilla. Also got red titanite slab plus many other chunks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am currently soul level 157.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone needing weapons for nights honor my character that has all weapons is no longer used and i am willing to lend people the weapons they need provided i get them back. just send me a msg on xbox live and i'll get ready to give them you. im soul level 140 on ng+++.

GT: Liam Rising

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Desperately need Priscillas tail dagger, demon spear, smoughs hammer and greatshield of artorias. Willing to trade any other rare weapons, I'll give the weapons back to you aftwerwards.

Also looking for eyes of death to get my last miracle. Although I'm gravelord servant level 2 and still dont have the miracle. Anyone know why?

Thanks, GT: o i SeriouslY x

I was wondering if anybody has any spare titanite slabs..only need 1 . I have also need of precillas dagger either to borrow or to be given, anybody can have what I have in the inventory shouls they wish. Please message me or add me SL168

Thanks in advance

GT: mikey 859

Edited by ICEMAN22D
updated

I have all the rare weapons for Knight's Honor except for one of the Greatswords of Artorias (cursed or non-cursed, can't remember atm, have to check). I'll post back here once I verify. I'm SL 120.

Is anybody willing to be summoned into my game and let me borrow it for the cheevo? If you need an item, I'd be happy to reciprocate.