Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the weapons for the knights honor achievement but I lack a divine weapon, chaos weapon, and enchanted. If anyone would be willing to trade, or even just let me hold the weapon for the achievement I would be more than willing to do the same. Gamertag is mahlerbone.

I need grant and sanctus because the paladin would'nt give them to me even when I didn't knock him down the cliff, I'm on ng++ and SL 144. GT is TomTam 89FIN but send message if I'm not online that you have them and are willing to trade or just let me hold them for achievement.

Edited by Tomtam

Looking to do pvp with people using the dragon eye to farm dragon scales easier. Take in turns to get dragon scales with another player :D SL is 129 ( I fought someone in the dark forest and killed them and they dropped over 4 million souls so i used them but wished i hadn't) Anyway add me if you wanna take turns for dragon scales GT: Exdeath Chaos

I have all the weapons for the knights honor achievement but I lack a divine weapon, chaos weapon, and enchanted. If anyone would be willing to trade, or even just let me hold the weapon for the achievement I would be more than willing to do the same. Gamertag is mahlerbone.

Still need help with these achievements? What Level are you?

If so im looking for knights honor/maiden/Fire/crystal and magic. Level 221.

Needing a soul of sif and a soul of Gywn, Let me know what you want in exchange and i'll see what I have.

These are all I need for Knights honor, so if you let me use the souls, I will let you have all the weapons for the achievement

Edited by LykanLunatik

I really want the Moonlight Greatsword (from Seath's tail) as it scales well with my INT, missed it on NG and NG+!

I also would love any slabs that can be offered (been farming Darkwraiths for 3 hours for slabs, haven't got one but have 6 Dark Hands!).

I have doubles of a lot of special weapons (two BK Great Axes, two dragontail axes and so on).

I'm on from 11pm Australian time for about 2 to three hours every night.

Will start my list for Knight's Honour soon, I think I have most stuff, just need to level up some basic weapons to convert all my boss souls (on both runs so far I've only used Queelag's to make the fury sword).

EDIT: Soul level 115 or so.

Anyone who needs help with some bosses or something let me know. I've got all of the weapons for the knight's honor achievement if you need any of them, and some humanity and pine resin i could dupe for you. Message me on xbl, GT: WARBORN718

Edited by warborn718

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could trade me a +10 magic and a +10 divine weapon or give me a white slab and blue slab if you have any? So sick of farming and don't wanna play through the game again...

Also I have basically every special weapon if you need Knight's Honor

GT: TheYavimayan

Edited by Ninjablue

I need the tail weapons from priscilla and seath (just plain forgot about them) and the channeler's trident. I have a red slab, blue slab, and a regular slab that I would trade.

I am not sure what can be traded, but I also have sunlight medals, pendant, souls of quelaag, iron golem, priscilla, 8 dragon scales, lots of materials (twinkling titanite - 18, Demon - 8, blue chunk - 28 titanite chunk - 32), i also have an extra gold serpent ring.

XBL - jamkor9

I am SL 131

Edited by jamkor9

I need the tail weapons from priscilla and seath (just plain forgot about them) and the channeler's trident. I have a red slab, blue slab, and a regular slab that I would trade.

I am not sure what can be traded, but I also have sunlight medals, pendant, souls of quelaag, iron golem, priscilla, 8 dragon scales, lots of materials (twinkling titanite - 18, Demon - 8, blue chunk - 28 titanite chunk - 32), i also have an extra gold serpent ring.

XBL - jamkor9

I am SL 131

Add xKyuubiNarutox, I'm willing to trade them to you for those trades.

PC Version

I'm looking for someone to help me get the Knight's Honor achievement. I have not completed the game yet but because I have gone the route of sorcerer, it is almost impossible to cut the tail of the bosses and I would just like to get the achievement out the way. If you would like to help me, then just send me a message. Thank you.