Achievement Guide & Roadmap

ParoXysm QC

100% sure, but I think you have to finish the fight.

Alright then, because when I tried, I left in the middle of the fight and the statistics weren't updated.

I feel stupid now with my boosting method... I thought it had to be grenades only ;)

Edit: You're right, it's working fine.

Edited by ParoXysm QC

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1946/UPjn9iI=.jpgHostile Takeover - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Defeat an enemy agent squad

*Coming within the next few days*

Just completed Atlantic Accelerator CO-OP level and got the achievement from beating it. Last thing you have to do in a level is defeat a 4 man enemy agent squad. Was not easy with a group of 4 lvl 2 ppl with no weapon upgrades. Cant wait to get my ACR-10 fully beefed again!!!

Just completed Atlantic Accelerator CO-OP level and got the achievement from beating it.

Thanks a lot!

Last thing you have to do in a level is defeat a 4 man enemy agent squad. Was not easy with a group of 4 lvl 2 ppl with no weapon upgrades.

Can you confirm on which mission you must kill these four guys?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1946/UPpfBlg=.jpgHurt Locker - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Breach 873 grenades

Colonel Reed: Yeah. How many bombs have you disarmed?

Staff Sergeant William James: Uh, I'm not quite sure.

Colonel Reed: Segeant?

Staff Sergeant William James: Yes, sir.

Colonel Reed: I asked you a question.

Staff Sergeant William James: Eight hundred seventy-three, sir.

Colonel Reed: Eight hundred! And seventy-three. Eight hundred! And seventy-three. That's just hot shit. Eight hundred and seventy-three.

Staff Sergeant William James: Counting today, sir, yes.

Colonel Reed: That's gotta be a record. What's the best way to... go about disarming one of these things?

Staff Sergeant William James: The way you don't die, sir.

Colonel Reed: That's a good one. That's spoken like a wild man. That's good.

Haha! Good explosions in that film.

Thanks a lot!

Can you confirm on which mission you must kill these four guys?

...He already told you lol.

The co op mission named Atlantic Accelerator. At the end of the mission there are 4 enemy agents that show up...once you kill them you get the achievement.

I can confirm he is correct as I just did this recently as well.

...He already told you lol.

The co op mission named Atlantic Accelerator. At the end of the mission there are 4 enemy agents that show up...once you kill them you get the achievement.

I can confirm he is correct as I just did this recently as well.

Thanks, sometimes I don't read correctly.

... like 75% of the people posting in this thread, clearly. Did you just skim past all the other people having issues with it also, or were you just so overtaken with my beauty that you had to respond to me and only me?

Also, lol @ not a model. I guess you can go inform my publications that my cake is a lie. I'm clearly just a basket of fruit masquerading as a human being.

Can I be an apple? :3 Oh, oh, MAYBE A MANGO.

P.S. OP and I talked via PMs and I explained myself there, so no, I didn't really chastise him. We're cool as bros and tits. Way to insert yourself and white knight for a guy, though!

What are you on?

I did not want to start a new thread for this. I am on chapter 14. At some point in chapter 12 you lose all your powers for a while. When I got them back all it gave me is backfire. I am now on chapter 14 and I still only have backfire. The other two powers never recharge. Is this normal?

I did not want to start a new thread for this. I am on chapter 14. At some point in chapter 12 you lose all your powers for a while. When I got them back all it gave me is backfire. I am now on chapter 14 and I still only have backfire. The other two powers never recharge. Is this normal?

Those get fixed in the story as you continue.

nice, helped me with some bleepies.

fyi, i don't care at all how/when you got this game.

some mod needs to clean up the totally off-topic crap in this thread, i want info, not judgements/whining about how/when diamond got the game.

all i care about is helping others by writing a guide.

i doubt anyone paid royalties for every mp3 you "own" (neither do i).

i used your darkness 2 guide too for 1k, so keep going!

Edited by rokkyrok

I've set that as my primary, and beefing it up too. Having dual scopes is really useful. Pretty nice weapon, ultimately.

Ugh, I want to like that weapon but the clips are just too small for my liking. I have the TAR39 fully upgraded and have the chip to carry double the amount of ammo. 50 round clips and 400rounds extra comes in handy :D (I like to fire alot, accuracy is no concern of mine! lol)

Edited by Gackt

I just got all the business cards and propaganda and didn't get a achievement. did this happen to any one else?

and when you guys started up the game for the first time did you get a update?

Alright, before mentioning in the Roadmap that the achievements are glitched, can you check again in the "Chapter select" menu if you found them all?

nice, helped me with some bleepies.

fyi, i don't care at all how/when you got this game.

some mod needs to clean up the totally off-topic crap in this thread, i want info, not judgements/whining about how/when diamond got the game.

all i care about is helping others by writing a guide.

i doubt anyone paid royalties for every mp3 you "own" (neither do i).

i used your darkness 2 guide too for 1k, so keep going!

Thank you man, I'm glad you enjoy my guides.

I have completed the entire game and did not receive any achievements after earning Campaign: Eurocorp. I went out of my way to do all of the boss achievements and the turret achievement but none of them popped.

Are you sure you were playing at least on normal?

Alright, before mentioning in the Roadmap that the achievements are glitched, can you check again in the "Chapter select" menu if you found them all?

Thank you man, I'm glad you enjoy my guides.

Are you sure you were playing at least on normal?

Yes, I have two stars (normal) for all chapters that track difficulty. Either way, I should have still gotten the boss specific achievements and the turret achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1946/UPpfBlg=.jpgHurt Locker - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Breach 873 grenades

Colonel Reed: Yeah. How many bombs have you disarmed?

Staff Sergeant William James: Uh, I'm not quite sure.

Colonel Reed: Segeant?

Staff Sergeant William James: Yes, sir.

Colonel Reed: I asked you a question.

Staff Sergeant William James: Eight hundred seventy-three, sir.

Colonel Reed: Eight hundred! And seventy-three. Eight hundred! And seventy-three. That's just hot shit. Eight hundred and seventy-three.

Staff Sergeant William James: Counting today, sir, yes.

Colonel Reed: That's gotta be a record. What's the best way to... go about disarming one of these things?

Staff Sergeant William James: The way you don't die, sir.

Colonel Reed: That's a good one. That's spoken like a wild man. That's good.

Haha! Good explosions in that film.

oh...hurt locker!