Achievement Trading Thread

Teh Phantomz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Myself and 3 friends are going to start boosting this from the end of August (after vacations)... all 4 of us will be using 2 copies and 2 xboxes.

There is space for one more person who has 2 copies to join us (or 2 people who can take turns killing/dying) if you want! Will most likely be Mon>Fri/Sat around 10am>noon GMT until the online stuff is done.

Let me know if interested!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for two people (separately or together) to join a group of currently four people, we will be going for the multiplayer areas of the challenge master achievement. We will be boosting every Friday and Saturday night for roughly 4 hours, starting at 11.50PM GMT (we will actually start 10 minutes later, but this 10 minute gap is for everybody to be on and ready to go). If you are interested in joining, message me on Xbox Live (Gamertag is YohCeezaX). Please don't bother joining if your not serious, we will be going until everyone has done all the multiplayer stuff (i.e. not the Invasion challenges), so it's 30+ hours for every person. Feel free to also message me if something isn't clear, or you want any more info.

-Yoh

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe over 3000 people have viewed this thread but we cant find one more person for the online achievements!!! Im part of the group with YohCeeza.... and now we only need 1 more person!!

Come on people.... lets get this games MP achieves done!

Message me on Live if your interested.. GT: sum1 superior

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't been able to find a single versus game. The minimum of 6 people is a real killer considering the limited community out there. I was able to play a game of invasion, but my teammates and I were all level 1. Looks like leveling up can only be done through boosting. I could be interested in a gaming session if a party is organized ... GT: StarDreamer99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Gathering gamertags together to help with the multiplayer what's pretty much dead.

6 gamertags are need to play online but I will add as much invites as I get.

Send a message over LIVE saying Binery Domain and ill add you into the list below (no blank friend requests please).

When there is 6 players or more online I will send invites out that I'm hosting a lobby to boost the challenges/achivements

•DarthPaulBlack

• 1 month later...