Xp Glitch!!!

Turdboi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got more like 30 k . I know it usually ranks you up one level per glitch. Dont know the exact xp, but hey free xp to help get the promotion cheevo will help. Seems to be taking awhile for me to rank up once i got over 60.

I only discovered this glitch when i was lvl 79 but i have had to do it 2x times to lvl up most lvls from there, on lvl 95 now and takes about 3 goes at the minute, but it still helps to get me there much quicker:woop:

I only discovered this glitch when i was lvl 79 but i have had to do it 2x times to lvl up most lvls from there, on lvl 95 now and takes about 3 goes at the minute, but it still helps to get me there much quicker:woop:

Does the xp increase as you get higher. Looks like 30k per level and i am near 70. wondering how much a grind as you near 100????

Think this is a banable offence?
Not bannable, but I think right now is a pretty stupid time to pull this glitch. The developers are actively rooting around in the stats server and code right now trying to fix the reset glitch, and if they notice a lot of people spiking like crazy in XP with far too few matches played for that amount, they might do something about it. If you can pull off level 100 before they notice, go ahead, but I don't think it's a good idea to, like, do it just once a day. Spam the hell out this glitch and get your achievement or don't do it at all, I'd say.

Awesome, so it turns out the glitch hasn't been working for me whatsoever. No idea where I'm fucking going wrong. I'm dashboarding out of the game when I get to the lobby where it shows my stamps of excellence.

OR am I supposed to go past the stamps bit to the actual bit that shows coins and xp?

You need to dashboard after that bit bud, when you get back to the matchmaking screen where it shows your score from the previous game and your waiting for new players, if that makes sense.

You need to dashboard after that bit bud, when you get back to the matchmaking screen where it shows your score from the previous game and your waiting for new players, if that makes sense.

That's the bit I meant. It sometimes shows the badges in the main lobby too. Ill dash out in the right placr but it just doesn't work.

Can anyone else confirm the challenge mode thing works too?

Ha! thought it was you, thanks for staying in the match when it was just me and yourself against a (almost) full team! ;)

Random crazy stalker sounding comment of the day: We live in the same town! :p

Really? I've just moved up here from down south, didn't know people in Hartlepool played Xbox, all I've seen them do is drink lol :p

Have to admit, this sound similar to something I have experienced. Not sure how much XP I have got from it, but I've noticed at times (maybe from dashboarding from match-making) that I'll come back and will have levelled up from where I was.

Not game breaking, just a little... well, takes the fun out a tad :)