Xp Glitch!!!

Turdboi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure you have to be level 50 or higher for this glitch to work. I tried it when I was in the low 40s and it didnt work but after I was 50 it has worked every time. I think the amount of exp varies each time you do it. I noticed some games I would get a lot and some not much. It might have something to do with your score in the game, cause it seems I would get more exp when I was MVP.

I can confirm this still works. Just dashboard right after the loading screen right after the MVP players are shown. This is when you get a calling card, etc., or when it shows your coins and psych bonus and xp.

Thanks! Did exactly this and works every single time now.

Im pretty sure you have to be level 50 or higher for this glitch to work. I tried it when I was in the low 40s and it didnt work but after I was 50 it has worked every time. I think the amount of exp varies each time you do it. I noticed some games I would get a lot and some not much. It might have something to do with your score in the game, cause it seems I would get more exp when I was MVP.

Thanks for reminding me about this glitch. I tried it when I was a really low level (maybe <20), but didn't notice any boosts in XP. Now I level up once per game. Should hit 100 in no time. Lol.

One thing I did notice is that if I get the XP boost, during the next game that I play, if the host rage quits and I get dumped into the main menu, it somehow removes that XP boost from the previous game. Not sure why it does that. Just wanted to point it out.

• 6 months later...