Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, s1lence is correct and fuzzy510 is not. I just made a 1,512m km katamari on Uranus (Chateau) level and it did NOT give me the achievement. Time to retry on Schloss Kosmos I guess.

Very odd, as I just finished the Chateau Notre Desir with 1,509,816 AND got the achievement!

Very odd, as I just finished the Chateau Notre Desir with 1,509,816 AND got the achievement!

I can also confirm this.

I just did a katamari 1,501,449km, 476m, 79cm, 5mm on Chateau Notre Desir and got the 90 point achievement as well.

The guide should really be updated, because this is BY FAR easier than the Cosmos level due to the fact there's no timer and the black hole doesn't end your game if you accidently touch it before hitting 1.5.

I agree the guide should also be updated with doing the Perfectly Sized Level instead of the Egg Tutorial for the 100/200 Request Achievements, it's MUCH shorter to complete than Egg School.

I agree the guide should also be updated with doing the Perfectly Sized Level instead of the Egg Tutorial for the 100/200 Request Achievements, it's MUCH shorter to complete than Egg School.

Well, the Egg Tutorial can be for those who wish not to, or don't have the ability to, download the DLC.

But yeah. That's actually a great suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...

All posts I have found refer to "try again" not working. I specifically would like to know if anyone can confirm "play again" (which is available after completing a level or start-return to kingdom) does or does not work. As far as I can tell it doesn't, as I believe I got my 100 achievement around 200 katamaris on "everyone's katamari" and after getting to about 350 using "play again" still have no achievement. I am now going back to princedom after every level, but really wish I didn't have to load every single time.

• 3 weeks later...

Problem with this

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/KI/4C/0ICLiGJhbC8yFQRqXCdRGERDL2FjaC8wL0YAAAAA5+fn-y2OMw==.jpgCollection 100%

80 http://xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgRoll up 80% of the Collection.

Every item in every level goes toward your collection, including presents and cousins. You can check your progress from the tree on the main island. They are split into different groupings. You won't get these until your last level, and you'll most likely have to replay earlier levels in Eternal Mode to get everything. Some things you can no longer get credit for if you are too large, so try to move to new areas as soon as you can, as well as replaying levels so you can roll different areas at different sizes.

It should say roll up 100%

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...