Easy way to get Dynamic! Achievement

Apotheosis

Hey, I just got the achievement now and thought i'd help out.

Unfortunately I did not record it but here is how.

1. Search for a match on Vigor(This one has 5 mutator spawns close to each other.

2. When you get a match go for the flag in the first minute. Try to score 2 and you will get two mutators.

3. The rest of the time bounce between the pads going mutator to mutator and try to get a killstreak.

Mutator 1 - Located right in the middle of the map

Mutator 2 & 3 - On the side of the middle of the map. Two jumping pads lead to them

Mutator 4 & 5 - On opposite side of the other two. Jump onto the bridge in the middle of the map and look down, you'll see them.

I know this is probably a confusing explanation but if you just go and try out the map and look around for the 5 mutators and memorize them then it should be easily obtainable. I might do a video with bots to show you guys.

Good post, but I really don't understand why everyone's going on about Vigor. Overlook is a lot easier to achieve this on. You can cap your first flag within 20 seconds if you use the right path through the map.

The fact that Vigor has 5 spawns doesn't matter, as the game will only spawn a maximum of two mutators at once anyway.

Edited by DROGTURIST

OP, I already posted a method that is basically identical to this.

Good post, but I really don't understand why everyone's going on about Vigor. Overlook is a lot easier to achieve this on. You can cap your first flag within 20 seconds if you use the right path through the map.

The fact that Vigor has 5 spawns doesn't matter, as the game will only spawn a maximum of two mutators at once anyway.

Not true. I have seen all five spawned at once on Vigor. And all three on Overlook.

Not true. I have seen all five spawned at once on Vigor. And all three on Overlook.
No, you haven't. I run the mutator whore strategy in every single match I play. The game never spawns more than two at once, and it uses a very predictable pattern for each map.

For Vigor, I haven't noticed the pattern yet but the spots it uses are on top of the balcony on each team's side, then there's a single spawn in the middle and two more on the other side of the level. It never spawns all five at once, ever.

I tried it on Overlook and i find it harder on there for some reason. Cap'ing the flag is really easy I admit but it is too much of a hassle going up top for the mutators. I like Vigor because the mutators are placed in areas I usually run through all the time.

No, you haven't. I run the mutator whore strategy in every single match I play. The game never spawns more than two at once, and it uses a very predictable pattern for each map.

For Vigor, I haven't noticed the pattern yet but the spots it uses are on top of the balcony on each team's side, then there's a single spawn in the middle and two more on the other side of the level. It never spawns all five at once, ever.

Really? You are going to tell me what I did or did not see? Okay.

I did it on overlook because most people arent aware of the 2 on the roof, so they were always up. Played against a bad team and went 29-0 so i got 5 killstreak mutators as well which helped.
Yep, that's exactly why. Nobody knows about the mutator spawns nor the fact that you can cap flags that way. I've never seen anyone grab the mutators on the awnings yet.

I tried it on Overlook and i find it harder on there for some reason. Cap'ing the flag is really easy I admit but it is too much of a hassle going up top for the mutators.
Walking over to a jump pad is a hassle? If you mean you find it difficult to time the jump around the corner, you should know that you don't have to. You can also use the jump pad to jump diagonally up to the platform that is on the left of each jump pad, and then drop out through the hole onto the mutator platform.

It just really isn't. You should actually try my suggestion before just dismissing it.

I tried both ways several times and I agree that Overlook is a bigger hassle. It's not because they're harder to get to; the path is actually much simpler. However, if players are actually going for captures there is much more carnage [and faster flag captures] in the small space that Overlook offers. Vigor is much more spread out and you can easily see which Mutators are available in order to plan a more efficient route.

With that said, both strategies work very well. I would hit around 18-20 on Overlook and eventually got the 25 on Vigor.

Personally, I feel Vigor is too large and too many people get mutators you're going for, and I prefer Overlook. But I guess we can just all agree that both maps are good for the achievement, it just depends on how you prefer to do it.

Another decent map is Vertigo, since it's so easy to cap there.

this achievement is kicking my ass. I haven't been counting how many I loose track, but sometimes the mutaor will disappear when i step over it. it acts like i picked it up but i don't have anything to select. happend to me twice on Vigor. and Overlook I capped 6 flags all while going for the 3 mutators and nothing.