Awesomeness fairly easy

A good way to get "Awesomeness" fairly easy is with the control, move the flicker dead center on the peg between 70 and 25 and flick the stick down lightly. When i say Dead center I'm being extremely literal, the white on both sides of the arrow disappear completely if you're on target but it's kinda difficult to keep it there long enough to be sure about your placement. May take a few tries but once you see that exact center point you will get it no problem.

I've done it 6/10 times today doing it like this.

Edited by wizzard_of_tha_hood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A good way to get "Awesomeness" fairly easy is with the control, move the flicker dead center on the peg between 70 and 25 and flick the stick down lightly. When i say Dead center I'm being extremely literal, the white on both sides of the arrow disappear completely if you're on target but it's kinda difficult to keep it there long enough to be sure about your placement. May take a few tries but once you see that exact center point you will get it no problem.

I've done it 6/10 times today doing it like this.

I'm literally playing my first showcase right now and this method worked my very first try... Perfect strategy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...