American Armored Core V - Team Members

break

"The Renegade Elite" are recruiting!

We are a small at the moment with 6 members, but everyone is active, on daily, and communicate well! We are helpful, friendly, and are willing to offer any support we can to those still climbing this game's steep learning curve; As well as providing solid teamwork for those who are familiar with the AC series.

Be sure to hit me up online if interested! GT - WH1TE TF

I doubt anyone will actually join, but I require some Members for my team "Grey hound". I've had the game since it's release and I play it almost everyday? but it's just me on the team. I've played every AC game to date so I'm quite good, in my opinion that is. and idk if it matters to some, but my team level is 67. which i understand is nothing to those that are 200+ but we'll beat them. just watch :p but yea, Join meh in this war! :D

Side note: you dont HAVE to be active, it would just be nice if I, and other members that do join, have someone to play with. ya know? ^.^ Accepting anyone and everyone! ^.^

My team Emmerich Ulfr is recruiting anyone that would like to join. Depending on the number of new recruits my team offers a $$$ bonus upon enlistment. (0 new recruits at this time so...$2,000,000-$3,000,000 Au) At the time our level is 66, and we have 2 people including myself but are waiting on our 3rd. Me and my brother (founder /co-founder) are vets from the days of Project Phantasma and everything in between (except the PSP versions, don't have a PSP). We don't care about skill as it takes time to learn stratagies in battle and money is not an issue for anyone that joins, we take care of ours and we pay well. Anyone looking for friendly team that plays every day, feel free to enlist or go ahead and stay on your 1 person team like sooo many others. We need friends to play the game man! Lets have some fun and make some $cratch! I am Bagheera, my brother is Aumaan. I didn't start a team to boss people around and feel important, EVERYONE has a say in my team and all are respected as friends like they should be. (I said friendly right?)

Gamertag: DrinkyxxxCrow

Team: Emmerich Ulfr

Level: 66

Edited by Drinky Crow
I said friendly, right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm about to pick up this game, and since it seems to be majorly focused on MP I figured I would look for a crew on here.

I've been a fan of AC since the Toys 'R US PS1 demo back in 1997, and I've played every game in the series aside from this one and the PSP one.

GT = Xenodolf. Send me a FR or message.

• 2 months later...