Very Fast Stealth Kills

cSELECT

Ok, 1st off not sure what this stage is called, but you start out with the "stealth" guy and your outside in front of a cave and its snowing.You enter the cave and it looks like a large sewer with sewer pipes u crouch through (BREAKOUT?). Well there's certain pipes that have glowing bars u can most likely pull out with the right character. Well, i was hiding in one of thes pipes when the enemy came right in front of it.

(It was after the 2nd lock pick, go straight then make a left to reach the second waypoint,go through pipe and make a left.Go straight and before the next corner the pipe is to the right and there's a box next to it.)

Get the enemies to come to your position then hide.The enemies will come to yuo and get held up becasue of the box. so i snuck up to stealth kill him, the "stealth kill" pops up, i do so..Huh?, he doesn't die at all but it shows the animation:confused:. So i continue to stab him over and over, then i see achievement unlocked. I thought it was a fluke so i tried it again on another profile w/o achiev on a different spot and it worked again.

Seems like when crouched in a pipe and you sneak up on the while still in the pipe ,you will stab them but they sill not die. Continue doing so until you get the achievement.Sorry so long just wanted to explain right so others who dont have it or are having trouble getting it can do so easily.

try it out on different pipes might work on them all,not sure ,it worked for me twice.;)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
who really cares this game sucks not even easy gs
Don't you have another forum to rant on? try to keep on topic a bit yeah? people play bejeweled and it isn't easy gs, and joust and many other games. theyr'e patience doesnt need to be criticized by some kid who has just recently joined the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Don't you have another forum to rant on? try to keep on topic a bit yeah? people play bejeweled and it isn't easy gs, and joust and many other games. theyr'e patience doesnt need to be criticized by some kid who has just recently joined the site.

Well said m8. I cant stand it when people rant on and on about how much they feel about the game

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...