Achievement Trading Thread

i need a co-op partner to help do the last 3 missions on pro with a s+ rank. i am willing to backtrack and help anyone with the first 4 missions to s+.

hey guy! I do need these 3 last missions, what about we start do it tomorrow? my GT is leodiastusa i do really need these achievement to finish this game... i'll be waiting!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get all online achievements but also to find someone to go through the campaign from start to finish on Casual/Normal to get the collectibles (Data/Raccoons/Security Cameras) as I have only had this game a couple of days and not entirely sure where they all are.

My gamertag is SladeKraven

I need to do 3 levels on Professional aswell as possibly all Levels for S+ Ranks if anyone would like to help.

The levels I need to do are: Lights Out, Gone Rogue and End of the Line.

Add my Gamertag or send me a message if you are up for any of these, its:

Karlonzo

Edited by Karlsberg

Just got the game so pretty much need all the achievements. Up for boosting any specific achievement and if anyone just wants someone else to play campaign with let me know because the friendly ai is some of the dumbest I've ever experienced and it's starting to piss me off. Anyway, lots of experience needed to unlock everything so I don't mind replaying levels.

Just got the game yesterday and looking to do as many of the online achievements as possible. Will also help out others who need achievements too. UK time. Usually online over the weekends and 2-3 times during the week. Friend request me and send me a message saying which game your wanting achievements for.

I'm looking to get all the co-op campaign missions done and start on the MP cheevos. I'm finishing up school this week so ill be playing some during the week but most of my free time will be after this weekend. I want to complete this game fast because I am borrowing it from a friend and I have a lot of other games I want to start playing. Send me a fr/message if you want to play either campaign or MP.

GT: IReIoaded (two i's no L)