Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can definitely help you get No Samples For You, I've already helped someone get it earlier with us taking turns killing each other so it didn't respawn somewhere else in 1v1's. No worries.

Ok then.Just accepted you.Call me later for game ;3.

We're 5/5 but someone isn't responding right away. Everyone else is ready to go, so if anyone still wants in, now's the last chance.

We'll be doing

1. Supreme Survivors - I'll be going on the one person team as I already have it. In the mean time someone can try to get the 10 killstreak/cqc kills off of me while we wait.

Afterwords we'll be going for Fallen Idols in which we'll take turns. If anyone's missing any CQC achievements/killstreaks then we can do a quick run of those. Then I'll be helping someone with their last achievement.

There's still one spot open.

We're 5/5 but someone isn't responding right away. Everyone else is ready to go, so if anyone still wants in, now's the last chance.

We'll be doing

1. Supreme Survivors - I'll be going on the one person team as I already have it. In the mean time someone can try to get the 10 killstreak/cqc kills off of me while we wait.

Afterwords we'll be going for Fallen Idols in which we'll take turns. If anyone's missing any CQC achievements/killstreaks then we can do a quick run of those. Then I'll be helping someone with their last achievement.

I already have all,just need No Sample for you.

Waiting for game lobby.

We'll be doing

Hi im still looking for players for boosting if possable 4 people also i can join your game etc.Im looking to grab 1 easy achievement worth 30G THATS A G just take turns running back to the base with a sample and then u do same in a new game.Im also looking to do all multi player achievements not just that one i listed.:)

If your intrested send me freind add on my gamer tag is below

WizardFlipper

p.s please note im in the UK all gamers are wellcome from USA etc etc ALSO PLEASE HAVE A MIC THIS HELPS BUT IF U DONT ILL CHAT SO U HEAR ME OR ILL JUST TYPE TO YOU :Bounce::uzi::locked