Achivement Questions

Rygel

Alright, first thing, I have chosen to start playing dr2 again cause I've done an insufficient amount of achievements on that game, so I'd like some questions answered please.

1. For ANY Zombie Genocide killer thing, could we have a host with like say 71990 zombie kills, I'd join in, kill 10 and the achievement pop? I've played Dead rising 2 off the record, and it says to kill 1000000 zombies, it says [host only] so for dr2, since the 72000 kill does not have a [host only] next to it, does it mean this could work?

2. I'd like some people to help me with the "TK's Favorite" achievement, not sure what it means by "Win in all 9 events" because I've gotten first on all 9 and it just doesn't seem to pop. :confused:

1. For ANY Zombie Genocide killer thing, could we have a host with like say 71990 zombie kills, I'd join in, kill 10 and the achievement pop? I've played Dead rising 2 off the record, and it says to kill 1000000 zombies, it says [host only] so for dr2, since the 72000 kill does not have a [host only] next to it, does it mean this could work?

No, you have to get the kills yourself.

2. I'd like some people to help me with the "TK's Favorite" achievement, not sure what it means by "Win in all 9 events" because I've gotten first on all 9 and it just doesn't seem to pop. :confused:

Have you came in first in the following events in ranked matches? Each game has only four random events, so you must be missing a few:

- Ball Buster

- Bounty Hunter

- Headache

- Master Shafter

- Pounds Of Flesh

- Ramsterball

- Stand Up Zomedy

- Slicecycles

- Zomboni