kill or save Chris....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed him, thats whas he gets for being a pansy and trying to save the Presidents useless daughter. All I mean is if she really wanted to be saved she would have done a lot more to protect her self. Hell Otacons sister Emma in MGS2 atleast tried to help >=0|

just curious.. what direction did you go?

I saved on 1st playthru....I had a harder time killing my colleagues than the zombies did leadinhg up to that point.. amazing how they finally want to shoot somone...

Really? If you aim for their head, they die faster. Hurrdurr y body shot no kill? WUT U MEAN ARMOR? DEY AINT GAT NO ARMR.

Kill. Killed that son of a bitch. Yea, Leons my favorite and I absolutely love RE4, but....he also was the cause of no more zombies...so...payback. The ending absolutely sucked, no evac, nothing. Like...wtf?

And finally, your opinion is now 100% worthless in every aspect. Hurrdurr I mistook leon for chris hurrrhurrr

Really? If you aim for their head, they die faster. Hurrdurr y body shot no kill? WUT U MEAN ARMOR? DEY AINT GAT NO ARMR.

Kill. Killed that son of a bitch. Yea, Leons my favorite and I absolutely love RE4, but....he also was the cause of no more zombies...so...payback. The ending absolutely sucked, no evac, nothing. Like...wtf?

And finally, your opinion is now 100% worthless in every aspect. Hurrdurr I mistook leon for chris hurrrhurrr

HUH??? wtf is HURRDURR Y? ah.. spelling and language issue.. I see. sorry school was to rough to finish.

Don't see anything about "armor" in any of these posts..

Glad my post is 100% worhtless...glad you stopped into point that out. Also no one MISTOOK anyone.. I just don't care enough to pay attnention to who said what or who did what. Please either read or at least TRY to next time.. that will aviod alot of confusion.

Still laughing -- 100% worhtless yet he took time to post....something instead of picking up his hooked on phoncs book.

HUH??? wtf is HURRDURR Y? ah.. spelling and language issue.. I see. sorry school was to rough to finish.

Glad my post is 100% worhtless...glad you stopped into point that out. Also no one MISTOOK anyone.. I just don't care enough to pay attnention to who said what or who did what. Please either read or at least TRY to next time.. that will aviod alot of confusion.

Still laughing -- 100% worhtless yet he took time to post....something instead of picking up his hooked on phoncs book.

If you are going to criticize someone's English you might not want to have the same capacity for writing as they do. Just a thought.

Des aside from your trolling, did you even get the game. You posted just yesterday that Target delayed your delivery by 2 more days (which is either tomorrow or friday)....

So... did it arrive mysteriously early or you just flaming for lack of anything to do?>???

You talking to me?

(If you are you should really learn how to use the quote button)

The fact you missed a large percentage of what I said just makes this more enjoyable. =)

just curious.. what direction did you go?

I saved on 1st playthru....I had a harder time killing my colleagues than the zombies did leadinhg up to that point.. amazing how they finally want to shoot somone...

did u say chris? chris wasnt even in the game r u ok do u know ur characters?:confused: