2 tyrants on professional?

You can invite me to the match and I can help you. I havent done it on professional yet, but vet was a joke. Getting up to it was more of a challenge then the fight itself. Do you know how to dodge? Hitting the sprint stick and pointing forward/back or to the side allows you to dodge. It's really useful, you can dodge right at them when they swing and they'll miss completely. It's pretty awesome.

You can invite me to the match and I can help you. I havent done it on professional yet, but vet was a joke. Getting up to it was more of a challenge then the fight itself. Do you know how to dodge? Hitting the sprint stick and pointing forward/back or to the side allows you to dodge. It's really useful, you can dodge right at them when they swing and they'll miss completely. It's pretty awesome.

I would have invited you if i was still playing it. I got so angry i just took the disc out of the tray and turned off my 360 and just started watching tv.

I tried dodging and everything. When both of them pop up they just both run towards me and always get me stuck in a corner and constantly do a smashing attack and once they start i can't even get back up from the attack because they do it non stop. Or the other thing they do is one of them picks me up and while i'm trying to shoot it in the face the other goes at me and starts bashing away at me with the smash attack and before i can shoot the one holding me in the face the other one kills me. I got fed up after playing just that single session all day.

Hey, I just did this with a few friends. I'd suggest having a four eyes with the ability to control infected with darts maxed out. That way you start with 5 and you can shoot them with the darts to control them while you and your friends or comps just mow the thing down. hope that helps it worked nice for us.

Edited by Killahaseo

Okay. Right before the last set of Hunters deploy (the ones you "need" to kill to progress) there is a flamethrower. if you dont already know, you can keep refilling it with the ammo box while fighter the tyrants. Trust Me when i say this. you can burn the shit out of them faster than anything else. i kill both tyrants in about 5 minutes. You'll know what i mean when you start flaming the first one and poof the second tyrant is already there. Good Luck. Its actually how i was able to get S+ rank for that mission

Hammer + Samurai Pistol. Four players. Head shots. Run around and have a Bertha on the team.

That is all I can say, My team just did it a while ago.

YOUR TEAM!? Shut up...

MY TEAM hahaha. :p ;)

Nahw just kidding, he is right. Either the infamous HAMMER or if you are lucky to have the COMBAT SHOTGUN try that. Alway aim for the head. This one can be really tough without decent COOP partners.

• 6 months later...
Okay. Right before the last set of Hunters deploy (the ones you "need" to kill to progress) there is a flamethrower. if you dont already know, you can keep refilling it with the ammo box while fighter the tyrants. Trust Me when i say this. you can burn the shit out of them faster than anything else. i kill both tyrants in about 5 minutes. You'll know what i mean when you start flaming the first one and poof the second tyrant is already there. Good Luck. Its actually how i was able to get S+ rank for that mission

this all the way,grab the flamethrower..........I just did this on my solo professional playthrough.

(ive actually just beaten that level and came on to see if there was any easier ways)

I beat both tyrants with the flamethrower in less than a minute and theres an ammo crate right there so you can refill,2 clips and a tyrant is down 4 clips and your done.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...