Purchase 15 weapons.

Quite The Collection - 30G

Purchase all available weapons.

One Trick Pony - 10G

Purchase an ability.

Feelin' Stronger Everyday - 15G

Fully upgrade an ability.

Look What I Can Do - 20G

Purchase all abilities for one character class.

Ready To Dominate - 20G

Fully upgrade all abilities for one character class.

So Many Choices - 30G

Purchase all abilities for all character classes.

Epic Standards - 40G

Upgrade all abilities for all characters to its maximum level.

What I did was save up enough money to buy them all at once, wait for the achievement and then dashboard out.

For example, when going for the purchase all weapons achievement, save up enough, go to the weapon screen, purchase all the weapons, wait for achievement, then dashboard.

I tested this earlier when I went for the 5 weapon achievement. Came back and my XP was still there in full. I think the game saves when you leave the actual lobby. So as long as you dashboard before leaving the lobby or starting the game, you'll still have all your XP intact. This should save alot of grinding hours.

For all the achievements that require you to purchase stuff:

These Will Do - 10G

Purchase 5 weapons.

Choices Aplenty - 15G

Purchase 15 weapons.

Quite The Collection - 30G

Purchase all available weapons.

One Trick Pony - 10G

Purchase an ability.

Feelin' Stronger Everyday - 15G

Fully upgrade an ability.

Look What I Can Do - 20G

Purchase all abilities for one character class.

Ready To Dominate - 20G

Fully upgrade all abilities for one character class.

So Many Choices - 30G

Purchase all abilities for all character classes.

Epic Standards - 40G

Upgrade all abilities for all characters to its maximum level.

What I did was save up enough money to buy them all at once, wait for the achievement and then dashboard out.

For example, when going for the purchase all weapons achievement, save up enough, go to the weapon screen, purchase all the weapons, wait for achievement, then dashboard.

I tested this earlier when I went for the 5 weapon achievement. Came back and my XP was still there in full. I think the game saves when you leave the actual lobby. So as long as you dashboard before leaving the lobby or starting the game, you'll still have all your XP intact. This should save alot of grinding hours.

Thanks for this information. I will add it into the roadmap :)

Also the guide is now finished. S+ Rank achievement has been updated with times and tips. I you feel more needs to added then let me know in a post.

When you say "Melee finisher (B then A)", do you mean, hold B and then press A? So that you grab the zombie and then break its neck? Or whatever your character does to finish them.

EDIT: Never mind, I see the finishing move you mean, now.

New question, though: Does the method of grabbing a zombie for a meat shield and then killing it by snapping its neck as I described work to build toward the 100 CQC zombie kills achievement? I've been doing it for a while, but not long enough to be sure either way.

Edited by Amethystine

i came across this list of camera locations for level 1 (copied from iAmNateXero over at gamefaqs)

Containment - 11 Cameras Total

1: Head left once out of the Elevator. There you will see one above a door. Right of that door is a First aid spray on a desk.

2: Before advancing, look up. One is staring you in the face.

3: At the end of the FIRST catwalk to your right where you must shoot the guards, Say hi. :)

4: In the hallway where Hunk reminds you to use Melee, hang the first right, then another right. Wave and smile before taking out the cam above the door. In this same section u will find some ammo, health, and nades.

5: Once you come down the stairs and everything is flashing red, look above Hunk on the wall. Give a wink. Also, the mascot is in this room too, so give him a pet before leaving.

6: After you head through the big slow doors and enter the room where Birkin starts talking about his "Precious G-Virus" Immediately look left. Above two silver containers on a dolly is a cam.

7: Open the door where you see some guy standing, BUT DON'T GO THROUGH. (you can if you want, but i suggest you don't) Look dead ahead and wave. The cam is above the door.

8: Once you enter Birkin's Lab, look right. Spec ops are shooting at you, but you have time to say hello to your fans above the door to the right.

9: When you get off the elevator go straight to a mini cart, then head left. Above some metal boxes on top of a blue tarp is your camera.

10: After we watch Berkin beat the crap out of random U.S.S. head right. Down the long hall and say cheese!

11: Once you open the door to where berkin chases you and you cant turn around (for a little while that is) Look straight. Its above some boxes stacked like a pyramid.

since the S+ ranking seems to be related to the total experience you get in the level, finding all the cameras in a level will go a long way towards that achievement. i can verify the accuracy of the first 10 cameras on the list. i haven't been able to find number 11, but that is a hard area to really examine, so its probably there even if i haven't found it yet.

if i come across more locations lists i'll c/p them here

When you say "Melee finisher (B then A)", do you mean, hold B and then press A? So that you grab the zombie and then break its neck? Or whatever your character does to finish them.

New question, though: Does the method of grabbing a zombie for a meat shield and then killing it by snapping its neck as I described work to build toward the 100 CQC zombie kills achievement? I've been doing it for a while, but not long enough to be sure either way.

Im not 100% sure. To be on the safe side I would just use the B+A or B+Y finisher moves.

i came across this list of camera locations for level 1 (copied from iAmNateXero over at gamefaqs)

since the S+ ranking seems to be related to the total experience you get in the level, finding all the cameras in a level will go a long way towards that achievement. i can verify the accuracy of the first 10 cameras on the list. i haven't been able to find number 11, but that is a hard area to really examine, so its probably there even if i haven't found it yet.

if i come across more locations lists i'll c/p them here

Its been confirmed that shooting security cameras doesn't affect the ranking system. By all means shoot them for XP but if your solely going for the S/S+ I wouldn't bother as you dont need to.

Its been confirmed that shooting security cameras doesn't affect the ranking system. By all means shoot them for XP but if your solely going for the S/S+ I wouldn't bother as you dont need to.

has there been any confirmation on what does affect the ranking system? i had read that the big factor was how much total exp you got, and you needed to get 8000+ experience for the S+. (i can totally see how this logic may be flawed though, as it could be that getting the S+ is what puts people over that 8000 mark, instead of the other way around)

is s+ purely based on kills/collectables/deaths/time? also, what role does difficulty play? having the option of veteran or professional, is one significantly easier than the other to get the ranking? obviously veteran is significantly easier to beat a level with no deaths since they enemies hit ALOT softer, but am i wasting my time doing veteran runs getting all S's (which are just yielding an S rank overall)?

Edited by reaper527

Yes, grabbing them and breaking their necks works for the achievement, it is how I did all my melee kills.

According to my versus record page I have completed 100 versus games, no achievement for 98 games played. Glitchy, or am I missing something?

I have noticed that any Nemesis modes you play do not count towards the achievement. I got to 98 and it didn't pop so I thought it was glitched. But then I noticed that if I subtracted the Nemesis mode I was short by 9 games. So I played 9 more games and then the achievement popped! Finally Perfected the game thanks to this!

I have noticed that any Nemesis modes you play do not count towards the achievement. I got to 98 and it didn't pop so I thought it was glitched. But then I noticed that if I subtracted the Nemesis mode I was short by 9 games. So I played 9 more games and then the achievement popped! Finally Perfected the game thanks to this!

Thanks for replying to a members post. I will add this to the guide to others will know about it :)

Just a thought, but you may want to specify that you need to kill just the parasites for "This Place Crawls", not the parasites and/or parasite zombies. It makes the achievement a bit more difficult that way but a point black shot w/ a shotgun to the chest of the zombie will usually make the parasite jump off, allowing you to kill it.

So basically this doesn't stack with the 13 parasite zombie kills achievement, but the area you described works fine for both :)

Nice job with the guide otherwise, not sure if I said that last post ^^