You Love to Hate my 98 is a bit glitchy

Ok guys, yesterday I was absolutely sure i finished my 98th versus game and guess what? No achievement, got me worried.

I played another 4 games, still nothing, then I went to sleep because it was way past bed time already.

Today I noticed that my numbers don't add upp correctly.

Versus Matches Played: 102

Team Attack Matches Completed: 16

Biohazard Matches Completed: 9

Heroes Matches Completed: 60

Survivors Matches Completed: 4

16+9+60+4=89

According to this my achievement should unlock after another 9 matches, I'm gonna go and play them now and I'll report back if it fixes it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/NikkeN/temporary-2.jpg

maybe u have to play a full round that it counts ?

I wont speak that this is the OP's issue, but just so there is no uncertainty left in this area. When you start a match it registers under "Versus Matched Played" in your stats. However, if you don't finish it with a win, loss, or draw tally it doesn't count it as a completed match which I'm sure is the counter for the achievement.

I tested this out just for the purpose of this post. I also have well over 100 matches played, but my completed count is below 98.

maybe u have to play a full round that it counts ?

Might be, I haven't kept track of the individual game modes completed until now.

I'm sure I have joined mid-game and it would count as a versus game played as long as you played it to finish, it might not count on the individual game mode though.

I wont speak that this is the OP's issue, but just so there is no uncertainty left in this area. When you start a match it registers under "Versus Matched Played" in your stats. However, if you don't finish it with a win, loss, or draw tally it doesn't count it as a completed match which I'm sure is the counter for the achievement.

I tested this out just for the purpose of this post. I also have well over 100 matches played, but my completed count is below 98.

That's a good heads up, I figured it worked something like this.

Just need 4 more games.

Puuuh good one. I already thought this shit is glitched. To be on the secure side simply do it in a 1v1 PM.

No half baked things next time Nikke ok. ;)

There are always people who wants to just play public games and they will most likely end up with a couple of "played but not completed" games so don't freak out if you don't get the achievement when you hit 98 played. Whoever is writing a guide might want to include this.

There are always people who wants to just play public games and they will most likely end up with a couple of "played but not completed" games so don't freak out if you don't get the achievement when you hit 98 played. Whoever is writing a guide might want to include this.

Mine unlocked at 101 VERSUS GAMES. Most likely because of the same problem as yours. Glad I'm done with this sooo ugly game.

My friends and I have the nemesis DLC and I had played 12 matches on it. It counted towards my matches played, however when I played on a console that didn't have the dlc and looked at my stats they were circumstantially identical to your screenshot. The base modes were there and did not add up to the total number played. In short, Nemesis mode doesn't count towards versus matches played and I think that is what happened.

Completed matches count towards it.

Notice those numbers you added up say 'completed' while the overall count says 'played'.

Big difference.

Key point: Don't half ass shit if you want to get it on 98 games played.

this achievement isnt glitched.you actually have to complete 98 matches.no matter if u win or lose you have to play the whole match

I love how people enter discussions in full retard mode when they've been over for a couple of posts. Is it really that hard to read 5-6 posts before jumping the gun?