Before I get the game. Are there any glitched achievements?

• 2 weeks later...

The dancing seems to have a glitch, as my friend and I are on the last three songs (The last one still being locked) and we cannot unlock anything else. We're stuck with the last two Death star songs on Recuit and can't get any further, REALLY annoying :/

The dancing seems to have a glitch, as my friend and I are on the last three songs (The last one still being locked) and we cannot unlock anything else. We're stuck with the last two Death star songs on Recuit and can't get any further, REALLY annoying :/

Have you obtained 4 stars or more on the song? As far as i am aware the next difficulty wont unlock unless you do this on each difficulty.

Have you obtained 4 stars or more on the song? As far as i am aware the next difficulty wont unlock unless you do this on each difficulty.

to me it's the same I spend the last two songs with 4 stars and I unlocked the next level of difficulty with what I can not access the celebration song

Copy and pasting my post from another thread.

I made an account here just for this. So far 3 achievements haven't unlocked for me.

I unlocked Now this is Podracing (win first race), Hot Potato (Made a creature or droid jump to an enemy vehicle in Podracing)and Bantha Poodoo (finish last in a race) no problem.

However.

I went on to complete Destiny on Professional, but didn't unlock Sky Walker (Beat Destiny on Pro) and Ben-Hur, Done That [beat Destiny on Rookie (if Rookie unlocks too when you beat it on Pro)].

I've used several fully upgraded powerups (Level 3 power ups, unless I'm wrong?) many, many times - Unlimited Power! hasn't unlocked.

After completing Destiny I unlocked Sebulba, played an entire match with him in Quickplay, on Utapau (level doesn't matter), Arch-Rivals! didn't unlock.

I can't say 100% that I've destroyed 3 other pods in one race, but for all I know, I have and it didn't unlock.

I was never signed out, I did however move away from the sensor and have to walk back up and raise my hand to recognise me. The last couple times, it recognized me as guest instead of my gamertag (Viral Emotion). It wouldn't make sense if this is the problem as I've unlocked other achievements as "guest" while still being signed in as Viral Emotion.

Any thoughts/help?

How do people even imagine that someone can unlock every song and difficulty except for 1 song, and think they don't know what they are doing?

Anyway, past the people that seem to think some of us are a bit special, quite a few people have experienced glithes with the dancing unlocking. Either the way it happened to us, with a song not unlocking the next difficulty (Even though C-3PO says in the menu "The advanced difficulty for "Blah blah blah" is unlocked") or even worse, just the last song never unlocking. People have 5 starred EVERY difficutly on every song, yet the game will not give them the last song. As I haven't even been able to get to that stage yet I can't say whether C-3PO mentions it or not, but with whats happened to me and many others, the fact that the game tells you its unlocked when its not giving it to you proves its bung.

4 hours of dancing to do again...I'm still sore from last weekend, but here we go again! :drunkBetter darn work this time!

How do people even imagine that someone can unlock every song and difficulty except for 1 song, and think they don't know what they are doing?

Anyway, past the people that seem to think some of us are a bit special, quite a few people have experienced glithes with the dancing unlocking. Either the way it happened to us, with a song not unlocking the next difficulty (Even though C-3PO says in the menu "The advanced difficulty for "Blah blah blah" is unlocked") or even worse, just the last song never unlocking. People have 5 starred EVERY difficutly on every song, yet the game will not give them the last song. As I haven't even been able to get to that stage yet I can't say whether C-3PO mentions it or not, but with whats happened to me and many others, the fact that the game tells you its unlocked when its not giving it to you proves its bung.

4 hours of dancing to do again...I'm still sore from last weekend, but here we go again! :drunkBetter darn work this time!

Everything unlocked as it should, i checked i had been put on the leaderboard for each difficulty for each song and listened to C3P0 saying that a new difficulty or new song was available and just completed them.

Celebration unlocked with no problems and then achievement unlocked.

i also had a problem with celebration not unlocking. so here's what i did to get the achievement.

1. started fresh on a new save slot playing each song on casual and advanced in order (got 5 stars on most). i also made sure my profile was signed in (not guest) before starting a song. i double checked this at the stats screen at the end of each song to make sure it said my name in the box(not guest)

2. after getting 75 stars i jumped to the death star songs and played them on casual and advanced to make sure it wasn't going to glitch again. then i finished the remaining songs.

3. after playing all the songs on casual and advanced i did them all on extended but stopped dancing after i got to three stars and sat down in front of kinect until the song was over.

4. after celebration unlocked i played that getting 5 stars on all 3 modes and BLOOP achievement unlocked.:woop:

i hope this helps.

Everything unlocked as it should, i checked i had been put on the leaderboard for each difficulty for each song and listened to C3P0 saying that a new difficulty or new song was available and just completed them.

Celebration unlocked with no problems and then achievement unlocked.

Everything unlocked, for you. Do I need to descibe what a buggy achievement is?

Everything unlocked, for you. Do I need to descibe what a buggy achievement is?

Did it again on my girlfriends profile and absolutely no problem, just made sure she was signed in and had a score on the leaderboard and achievement unlocked when it should.

Definitely no problem with the achievement, and yes i know what "buggy" means so don't start with the ego boosting with the sarcasm in your post. Just think a song for you may have been posted as a guest without you realising, i mean does C3P0 keep mentioning another version of a song? I thought i had done "Just The Way You Are" several times on extended but he kept mentioning it so i checked the score leaderboards and i wasn't on it so i did it again and made sure a score was posted and that i got 3 stars or more.

Definitely posted on the leaderboards. I apologise for the sarcasm, have had lots of little kids recently suggesting stupid suggestions to me so hit the end of my patience xD

We haven't identified the bug, but I have found many more who have had the same problem. So it is not just a problem I have, as many have had to re-do all the dancing on a different save slot to get it to unlock.

We have tried many different things, solo as a guest, solo recognised, co-op as 1 guest and 1 recognised boths ways, both guests and both recognized, nothing nothing nothing :/ And yes C-3PO definitely says that the next difficulty in the 2 specific songs we can't unlock are unlocked and we should try them :/

• 4 months later...

This is still an issue. I have been working all week on finishing all of the dancing achievements and on my way to finishing all three difficulties of every song, Demons will not register that I have unlocked the advanced version of the song. I 5-starred this song twice already and it won't unlock.

Everything else unlocked fine and other songs were played after the bug occured so I went back to do it again and it still didn't unlock advanced. WTF?!?!?!?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody had a problem with Felucia in a Flash. I just finished playing through two times front to back without stopping, and it doesn't pop. I got the Savior of Coruscant the first time through. On top of that, when I go back and select the Felucia mission, it is as if I haven't even played through. The only thing unlocked is Felucia 1. Nothing saved as being completed in Felucia. I guess I will try on another save file.

Edit: Different save file fixed it.

Edited by napoearth

• 2 months later...
Has anybody had a problem with Felucia in a Flash. I just finished playing through two times front to back without stopping, and it doesn't pop. I got the Savior of Coruscant the first time through. On top of that, when I go back and select the Felucia mission, it is as if I haven't even played through. The only thing unlocked is Felucia 1. Nothing saved as being completed in Felucia. I guess I will try on another save file.

Edit: Different save file fixed it.

Thank you for your informations. I also couldn't get "Felucia in a Flash" even though I tried it twice. And I can't select any Felucia mission past the first either. It seems I'll have to play campaign all over again. :mad:

• 6 months later...

For the benefit of anyone who is looking into playing this game and wants some up-to-date info regarding this achievement... The dancing is still buggy.

I have unlocked White doves but when i play it on casual, regardless of if i get 3/4/5 stars, C3PO says something about that being too hard a song and i should come back to it later. It is as if the game is detecting that i failed the song, although i have no idea why.

One thing i also noticed is that usually C3PO will notify you of the advanced or extended songs you have unlocked at not played (usually only one song as it is probably the one you just unlocked). But towards the end i noticed he started telling me there was an extended song i should play, except he didnt mention the name and i have definitely played all the unlocked songs at extended.

Going to try a new slot on save slot 2 and hope for the love of hoth it works. I cant comment on the other achievements as i have not played all the modes enough.

I would recommend against this game anyway. The controls are clunky and everything seems so boring. The dancing actually turned out to be the best mode.