Territory Mission Victory

ZEO CMF

not unlocking for me. I've played both territory from start and conquest, both offense and defense. Had victories against against MoH and human ACs.

now ill try to get it it in merc missions seeing if maybe that will work instead of with my team.

What I was told is that in order to get it, you must defeat a team of four human ACs in an invasion mission, defeating the ACs in order to win and not completing the objective.

However, as I've yet to be in that situation, I cannot confirm it. I can confirm, however, that it can't be won on defense (I've both defeated four humans and let the time run out on a defensive mission and don't have it)

What I was told is that in order to get it, you must defeat a team of four human ACs in an invasion mission, defeating the ACs in order to win and not completing the objective.

However, as I've yet to be in that situation, I cannot confirm it. I can confirm, however, that it can't be won on defense (I've both defeated four humans and let the time run out on a defensive mission and don't have it)

I'll have to try that. Thanks.

to get this achievement you can't do conquest. if you go to "start mission" and pick one of the yellow territories on the map, you can do invasion or stronghold. the emergency situation is when the yellow emergency screen pops up meaning that there is another team playing. you just have to win the battle to get the achievement.

I started a conquest mission (the part where you either choose to defend or attack) with 3 people from my group, we faced off against 4 other people, destroyed them, and got the territory. No achievement.

IT CAN"T BE CONQUEST!!!!. it has to be invasion / stronghold, which you play by going to "start mission" and selecting the yellow icon. there is one in each territory. you need a territory in the area to be able to do stronghold though, and not many people play it so the easiest way to do it is to find someone to play a match with.

Invasion, then. Either way, it was the one where you fight against real people. You don't do that during the territory missions, you just blow stuff up on those.

If you were more careful at reading, you'd realize that is what I was talking about even if I called it the wrong thing.

you can play a human team in invasion. if you need help with the achievo send me a msg on XBL and i could walk you through it.

a 0bsolete (first 0 is a zero)