Achievement Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/332/+f0yAA==.jpgAll Secrets

30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgUnlock all hidden contents.

You unlock all the hidden content by beating the game on different difficulties. Most are unlocked by beating the game on normal, however there are a few that require you to beat the game on expert.

you also need to unlock all planes and colors, and the gamerpic.

Err Gamerpic? Can someone explain? :confused::confused:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/332/+f0yAA==.jpgAll Secrets

30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgUnlock all hidden contents.

You unlock all the hidden content by beating the game on different difficulties. Most are unlocked by beating the game on normal, however there are a few that require you to beat the game on expert.

you also need to unlock all planes and colors, and the gamerpic.

Err Gamerpic? Can someone explain? :confused::confused:

When you beat the game on Ace difficulty you get an Xbox Gamerpic that you can use as your Xbox live Avatar.

Hey does anyone know if the 50,100,200 online kills has to be on ranked? I know in this guide it says Otherwise But I could of sworn I've shot down much more than 50 yet not achievment?! And Is there a way of checking your online kills/statistics?

It does not have to be ranked. This has been confirmed by numerous people.

Also, don't double post. Use the Edit button

• 5 weeks later...

Just completed the game :D All Medals/Serivce Records/Achievements etc.. only things I don't have are the online achievements.

I didn't have to get all "S" ranks on Easy mode for the third CFA-44 color, I already had it but did no have the second one until I purchased all planes in all colors and do 1 mission.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
so can you go back in free flight mode and get the quicksilver and 0 damage medals by replaying certain levels like you can for the S ranks?

As far as I understand it, you have to complete the campaign mode in order to get those two medals.

I know that I am over this by now but it is not unlocking anyone else having this issue? If so, what could be the cause?

I know how you feel, I am trying to get the same one for several days now, just on and off playing but since im playing player matches I cant keep track of how many kills I have currently.

*I finally got it several days ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Final guide update, hopfeully :p

CFA-44 3rd colour scheme:

Don't bother with S-ranking easy, it isn't necessary

I unlocked it after S-ranking expert (not Ace) and getting a majority of the service medals (bar like 3)

All Secrets:

I've completed the game on every difficulty and got all the secrets (incl. gamerpic) but not the achievement :( I only need to S rank 1 more mission (13 on Ace difficulty) to get the final medal so I'll Edit if it unlocks after that.

• 2 weeks later...
I've beaten all missions on all difficulties with an S rank and have completed all operations. Do I have to S rank all individual operations within the missions to get the "All Secrets" achievement or do I get it when I get the "All Medals" achievement?

I think you have to get the medals too. I've done everything else with S ranks on all difficulties, bought all the planes, etc and don't have it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I just finished mission 1 on expert. When Pagas showed up I directed my wingman to shoot at him. I did hit Pagas once; however the final blow came from my wingman, and this did count on my assault record, so I can only assume it is counting toward my "kill 10 named aircraft" achievement.

How did you get Pegas as I am having a nightmare with it and only need that one to complete!!

Tried both methods suggested here - still fails to spawn!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI: I just got all Offline Achievements incl. "All Secrets". I don't know if it was allready posted here, but u don't need to have all Operations on S on every difficult. At least that's what I did.

I did not play one single Mission on Easy-Mode, and I also don't have an S Ranking on every Operation from Normal to Ace. So I think u just have to get an S-Ranking on the Mission itself from Normal to Ace. That's what I did, and I still got the "All Secrets"-Achievement.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...