Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Seed Generator

Saw an info blurb before I loaded the game that said try vvvvv. Only caught it by chance so I tried VVVVVV (six capital V's). It has quite a variety, swampland, hilly grasslands, 3 deserts toward two corners and one to the right side, and a snowy biome in the upper right corner. Nice chasm in the center of the map that I was able to fly around exploring for about 10 minutes with lots of gold, iron, and lava waterfalls. About the best seed I've found so far with the new update.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d74g0n has been a great seed. So far there is 7 NPC Villages, 2 abandoned mines, 1 surface dungeon, 3 surface lava, lots of stone pits, and a ton of wolves! Oh and that is a zero guys.

Spawn point x=24, z=264

NPC Villages

X. Z

337. 331

304. 69

352. -148 (next to stone pit)

265. -397

-245. -188 (abandoned mine close by)

-124. 116

109. 40

Abandoned mines

X. Z

295. -278

-205. -258

Surface Dungeon

X=71,z=371

Surface lava

X. Z

75. -271

134. 224

-316. -416

Edited by jock_o69
Add

I found a good seed yesterday, "hot", it's a good mix of swamp and grassland, just what I'm looking for actually. It would be perfect if it wasn't for the large mountains near the north-east.

I'm very tempted to sort it out in creative mode. It has a couple of ravines and a stronghold exposed by a one of said ravines. It also has a couple of villages too.

I'll post up the coordinates when I get home later if anyone if interested.

Could anybody help me? Im looking for a normal world seed that has some perfectly flat land? Can somebody help me out? :) message my gamertag MANKY_FISH :)

You could start a world in creative and make some flat land. Or just start in a purely superflat world and build whatever structures you want and plant trees, farm, etc.

Could anybody help me? Im looking for a normal world seed that has some perfectly flat land? Can somebody help me out? :) message my gamertag MANKY_FISH :)

Unless its 'superflat', which doesn't make a good world to play survival on, you need to dig and pick. I leveled a 300 meter by 300 meter area. Took a little time, but I'm rather proud of it. Didn't do it in creative either.

Unless its 'superflat', which doesn't make a good world to play survival on, you need to dig and pick. I leveled a 300 meter by 300 meter area. Took a little time, but I'm rather proud of it. Didn't do it in creative either.

Oh. I was in a game with somebody the other day, brand new world only started up and he had this perfectly flat piece of land (i think he said it was around 150X200) but i cant seem to get in contact with him :/ thanks for your help anyways :)

You could start a world in creative and make some flat land. Or just start in a purely superflat world and build whatever structures you want and plant trees, farm, etc.

I hate the superflat world its really annoying though :/ i was looking to build a gaelic football stadium ( irish football) with dressing rooms and a training pitch all under the stadium so i would need a flat but normal layered world with more than 4 or 5 layers if you get me?:) thanks for the help though :)

I hate the superflat world its really annoying though :/ i was looking to build a gaelic football stadium ( irish football) with dressing rooms and a training pitch all under the stadium so i would need a flat but normal layered world with more than 4 or 5 layers if you get me?:) thanks for the help though :)

You could use TnT in an area then flatten it out with bedrock, then dirt, any substance you want on top really to minimise time :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need 2 more achievements to complete Minecraft. One is befriending 5 wolves which I can do myself easily. But I need to do When Pigs Fly. Seeing as the update will have changed all the old seeds, I can no longer use 888. Does anyone know of a seed I can use to quickly find a dungeon with a saddle? Don't have a Gold sub, so can't join someone elses world. Help would be greatly appreciated

I need 2 more achievements to complete Minecraft. One is befriending 5 wolves which I can do myself easily. But I need to do When Pigs Fly. Seeing as the update will have changed all the old seeds, I can no longer use 888. Does anyone know of a seed I can use to quickly find a dungeon with a saddle? Don't have a Gold sub, so can't join someone elses world. Help would be greatly appreciated

See if worstseedever still works (there's a chest buried in sand at the spawn point with a saddle in it).

And..

It's a free Gold weekend! So if you can't get that seed to work, see if someone will let you join their world and get the cheevo!

• 2 weeks later...

i seen a surface dungeon on the seed "1" in the desert and it contains a saddle.