Gamerscore Gitch!

tmg100

Well, having almost got 1000/1000 for this long winded piece for shi* god once again has struck me down,(i dont think this is meant to be) whist playing last night i noticed that my gamerscore for this had droppped!!!

In the dashboard when you go to start a game (the latest update) lets you see you recent achievements fpr the game all fine there 980/1000 (online League 1 and WC crew races to go) when i go to view my games the motherfuker says i have 865/1000???? yet it says i have 58 out of 60 achievements gained! WHAT THE FUCK!

Ive spoken to xbox and they've basically said 'we dont know' 'well contact the game publishes' and i quote 'you might not have actually done the requirement to unlock the achievement' (err... fuck you i know i have)

I know the people i was playing with last night experienced the same thing PTS100 KLC100 Readymadestu and a few others i just wondered if it was a UK thing (as i found out the UK servers were down yesterday) or if everyone playing has had this problem because if i get the last 2 achievements and i only have 885 gamerscore IM GONNA BE PIST OFF!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA just noticed something funny, went to xbox.com and looked to see if there was anything i could do and i noticed for this game it says i have 39 out of 79 achievements!! HAHAH Shit the bed theres only 60 for the game!!! strange!

One piece of genius tho i still have my 50M drift achievement! all that matters

Source has confirmed that its nothing to do with THQ, they said something to do with the MS servers basically fucking everything up (no change there) bastards.

Join FMFG (FIX MY FUCKING GAMERSCORE)!

Well last night xbox released an update, and guess what it fuked it up even more, now the achievements that you had taken away have been duplicated, and all in all that basically means i have to play the game again and even do the billionaire achievement!!!

This update is so fucked up that when your in the dash board and the little screen that displays your recent achievements for that game it says the total amount of GS possible is 1115?????

Another phone call to xbox and again they said wait for us to phone you back, the first person told me i had to play the game again, i promptly told em to get fucked and they hung up so a word of advise, when your on the phone to them be nice, oh and playing last night got me last two achievements so now i should have 1000, but anyway spoke to an american dude and his GS for the game is fine so must be a UK thing which totally sucks!

If i find anything else out ill post as and when

Same thing happened to me last night - got a new achievement then one popped up that I already had, so checked my gamercard and noticed I've lost 45pts from 8 achievements :-(

League 7, League 6, League 5, League 4, League 3, League 2, League 1, Online League 7, Online League 6

Looking on XBox.com, they all say ERROR: Missing Achievement

Feckin annoying and I hope they come back if I start a new game

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spikeygit/1829639953/

• 2 weeks later...

Well well well, ive just had a phone call from Microsoft and at last they have accepted responsability and they themselves have contacted THQ, they said THQ would be making another patch no confirmed date but it would be coming, BUT..... they arnt quite sure how its going to work as no 2 peoples glitch is the same everyone has different score missing or gained, so i think its a case of suck it and see,

As always if i get more info i will pass it on!!

THANKS!

Thanks Mate I Was Getting A Bit Annoyed Because I Didn't Want It To Be Glitchy Im Not Bothered What Happens But I Cant Wait For The Patch As Long As It Don't Decrease My Gamerscore Again ! Lol Thanks For This TMG100

Great Help And Great Thanks To You ! ;)

• 1 month later...

I had a similar problem the other night, but that was on Harry Potter: Order of the Pheonix. I had just gotten two more achievements and then when I went back to the dashboard before going to bed, it said that I had lost 40 points ! I was not happy to say the least. I then looked at the forums for a bit and realised there were problems (no shit). However, I turned off the 360 and turned it back on again and when it booted up, I had the correct score ! Yay !

I know it's not quite the same as what has happened with Juiced 2, but it's to let you know that there might be other games/games that are having similar problems.

PS - I'm suprised you got any phone calls back after being rude to MS on the phone !

The achievements for Juiced 2: HIN have been hosed since at least last September - this is nothing new. The achievements listed when you diplay them on your All Games list show there are 79, when, in fact, there are only 60.

What surprises me is why the front page "news" on XBox360Achievements suddenly shows the achievements are now posted for this game (41 for 1000). That was the original number of achievements and the game has been in the database for quite a while.

Being rude to MS techs or helpline employees is counterproductive -- it's not their fault the achievements are glitched. The game developer is ultimately responsible for programming achievements in the games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

People can't unlock achievements with the Steam version on PC.... THQ blames Valve.

The 360 achievements are totally screwed up.... THQ blames Microsoft.

No other games have had these kind of issues between over 300 360 games and other GFWL games on Steam. So yeah THQ need to stop passing the blame and people need to stop trusting them since it is pretty clear to me the problem is coming from THQ's end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
how the hell did you get that what track and what car

You need a loooot of patience but try the Nissan Silvia and the SNOW WIDOW track in league 5.

Oh hell man, as far as I read here in this thread, the games' achievements are pretty screwed up. I got kno 155 GS in it, it's freakin' hard, and I really don't want to lose my gained points in cause of any f*ckin' glitch. Hope!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...