What do you think Rockstar will do?

Caboose45

Well with the news now that its has been confirmed that you have to beat NYMH without dying in one fellow swoop. Who thinks that Rockstar will bow down to its customers and change the requirements or do you think Rockstar will with making one of the hardest if not hardest achievement ever invented??????? Just think this your on chapter 14 and your out of pills your on your last bullet and you miss a headshot boom restart 15 hours lost. I think this goes down to possibly harder than Robotron.:eek:

Well with the news now that its has been confirmed that you have to beat NYMH without dying in one fellow swoop. Who thinks that Rockstar will bow down to its customers and change the requirements or do you think Rockstar will with making one of the hardest if not hardest achievement ever invented??????? Just think this your on chapter 14 and your out of pills your on your last bullet and you miss a headshot boom restart 15 hours lost. I think this goes down to possibly harder than Robotron.:eek:

It's "fell" swoop, not "fellow".

And, didn't R* confirm that was NOT the case?

If you die you restart the chapter, not the entire game. People really need to stop spreading this shit.

I just finished New York Minute and to end the confusion surrounding NYM Hardcore, the mode DOES require you to beat it from start to finish with no deaths. Free aim is also mandatory. The difficulty doesn't equal that of hardcore from what I can tell. I only played the first 2 levels, though it didn't seem like I was taking too much damage when hit.

And since this is the internet I know pics speak louder than words, so here you go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Nyc_04_/NYMHC.jpg

"Beat every level in Single-player with no deaths-

New York Minute time constraints apply"

Enough Proof.

Enough Proof.

The first person to actually post some sort of proof. I am close to unlocking it myself but I have heard people dozens of people say it is one way and dozens say it is the other. If I find out before someone else here can confirm one way or the other then I'll post it.

Edited by Mr. Gore

There are 2 achievements that's what everyone is getting confused about.....

New York Minute- You die, you restart the level, also you have to finish fast enough because, you have a minute, until you kill bad guys and add more time....

there is another achievement, can't remember the name, and that is the last achievement, on a harder difficulty, and you can't die once.

I just unlocked this myself. Got to chapter 3.....died.....started back at chapter 1. There is NO level select on NYMH. You have to beat the entire game without dying.

Yet another confirmation.

How many people have to do this themselves before we actually believe them? If we can't trust the people who have actually done it as proof, then why come here for answers in the first place? Not to mention it says this in the Brady guide as well. Rockstar did say it was the other way around AT FIRST, then they came back and corrected themselves the next day.