Should I get in now?

I tend to play GTA from time to time an dont have a problem finding multiplayer games. Plus there is a lot of non online as well to rack up a gamer score as well. Its a fun game either way.

Yeah, i'll probably pick this up at GameStop for like 18$ and get all the achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you're still a go to get the achievements if you want to, but FYI, the online chevos may take an additional 50 hours because of how much money you have to earn to get to level 10. I gave up after a few hours because I have no interest in grinding out 50 hours worth of online play for a few gamer points. Otherwise, I think I got about 62 of the 65 achievements.

This game is awesome, but the multiplayer is terrible. Not in fun factor, but how frustrating it is. In a lot of co- op missions I've played at least one idiot stands still and does nothin.

That wouldn't b soo bad, except the missions don't proceed until everyone gts to a rendezvous point.

If you're going for the achievements, I'd suggest you join a boost group as there are still a lot of people playing this. The community is still alive and kicking....unfortunately.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
things people do for 5 posts.

don't revive dead topics :(

this topic is 3 years old.

I'm not sure what your beef is. I haven't come across anything that says you cannot post in a forum that is "x" years old. I am currently playing GTA IV for the first time and wanted to browse the topics to kill some time at work. If there is a big problem with reviving so-called dead topics than have them permanently locked after a certain amount of time. No need to be ignorant about it.

I'm not sure what your beef is. I haven't come across anything that says you cannot post in a forum that is "x" years old. I am currently playing GTA IV for the first time and wanted to browse the topics to kill some time at work. If there is a big problem with reviving so-called dead topics than have them permanently locked after a certain amount of time. No need to be ignorant about it.

Thread-necroing is generally unadvised unless something new is brought up.

Old Threads

If you’ve used the search function and found an old thread, that is great! Now if you have some groundbreaking new information to add, then feel free to post it. If however, you’re just going to say "works for me" or "what he said" etc, please refrain from posting. Think first, “Am I adding value to the thread?"